Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RB211 View Post

Hope for your speedy recovery.
    Thanks RB&Joel. I hope this is the actual covid-19 we are going through. Would be a relief to know that you had it already.

Comment

• Praying Godspeed to you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattiJ View Post

Day 7 for me, at the moment feeling lot better than couple of days ago. Been able to stand today enough to make my legs hurt.
        Some chest thightness, very mild dry couch and chest pain. Pulse oximeter was reading 95-94% SP02 at worst days and I was too tired to do much anything else than lay on the bed.
        Hi Matti

I mean no offense, just curious. Are you confirmed tested or self diagnosed ?

My cousin wrote me and said that he tested positive for "a" coronavirus. But admitted that they said
        it was not covid-19, apparently there are several different strains including the common flu.
        John Titor, when are you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Amick View Post

Hi Matti

I mean no offense, just curious. Are you confirmed tested or self diagnosed ?

My cousin wrote me and said that he tested positive for "a" coronavirus. But admitted that they said
          it was not covid-19, apparently there are several different strains including the common flu.
          Not confirmed and not even self diagnosed, just hoping that this would happen to be covid and I'm done with it.
          Epidemic in here is still quite moderate* so statistically more likely that this is "something else" than covid.
          Weirdest flu ever for me if this is "normal" flu but anything is possible.

* testing at about 1.5x rate compared to US and it apparently covers mostly only healthcare workers, real number of infected is even more unclear than US.
          50 hospitalized and 13 in ICU so might guess that number of infected per 1million is maybe 1/2 of US numbers.

Comment

Working...
          X