Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thaiguzzi View Post

Beer should only be drunk from a glass.
    I have never come across a beer that tastes good straight from the bottle, or even worse, a can.
    The Australians drink a lot of beer straight from the bottle, a "stubby" i believe. Certain brands in the US too. Bud? Gross.
    Most of our sense of taste is really sense of smell. Pouring the beer into a glass give it a lot more room to allow the nose to pick up the odors and we notice that as "taste". Many of the American beers from the major brewers don't have a lot in them to taste so drinking them straight from the bottle to get the "buzz" is just as good as pouring them into a glass and faster too.

Comment

It occurs to me that I ought to try making beer. I already have hops, we have a hops vine out back (and a nasty invasive plant they are, too, I've nearly pulled it up or hit it with Roundup several times.).
      CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
      Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
      Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
      I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
      Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

Working...
      X