Allen Bradley 161 VFD help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allen Bradley 161 VFD help

I am having trouble trouble shooting a Allen Bradley 161 VFD is anyone familiar with these?

Thanks
    -John

If it is a 161S I have a manual, what's the issue?
    CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
    Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
    Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
    I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
    Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

I have the manual as well and have carefully followed the instructions, added the jumper and enabled the start button, still will not come on.

Comment

John, it would help if you gave more info on if you are using external inputs to turn on the VFD or the keypad itself, and what parameters you have programmed into the unit. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by John_Dennis View Post
          I have the manual as well and have carefully followed the instructions, added the jumper and enabled the start button, still will not come on.
          Check all the things on Page 36 under "the motor does not start".
          CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
          Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
          Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
          I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
          Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

Working...
          X