Changing email address?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing email address?

Can someone please tell me where I need to go to change my email address? I looked at my profile page and don't see anywhere to do this?

Who told you to change your address? Why?You can create other e-mail addresses if you desire. Maybe also change provider.

Comment

Go to your Profile, then click "Account." That has your email address, and appears to permit changing it.
      Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Nobody told me to change my email address. I simply wish to change the email associated with my account here to one that I check more often.
        Perhaps it's because I use a phone but there is no "account" button when I go to my profile???

Comment

OK, sorry, it's in "User Setting" where we find the "Account" button.
          Let me try again:
          Go up to the upper right where you'll find your screen name , with a drop-down arrow. Click that and you should see "user settings" ...that will present you with "PROFILE ACCOUNT PRIVACY NOTIFICATIONS" buttons (side by side.) ACCOUNT will give you access to your email address.
          Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Challenger: You can set up your e-mail accounts outside of HomeShopMachinist.
            Sarge41

Comment

Originally posted by sarge41 View Post
              Sarge41
              Funny. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge41 View Post
                Sarge41
                I don't know if this is an attempt at humor but I posted about changing the email associated with my account here. I'm well aware of how an email is established and who to get email addresses from.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl View Post
                  OK, sorry, it's in "User Setting" where we find the "Account" button.
                  Let me try again:
                  Go up to the upper right where you'll find your screen name , with a drop-down arrow. Click that and you should see "user settings" ...that will present you with "PROFILE ACCOUNT PRIVACY NOTIFICATIONS" buttons (side by side.) ACCOUNT will give you access to your email address.
                  Thanks. I finally found it and changed the address I had here.

Comment

Everybody's a comedian. But I did not spit out my coffee on that one.
                    Paul A.
                    SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                    You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Working...
                    X