Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    Everybody's a comedian. But I did not spit out my coffee on that one.

Leave a comment:

• challenger
    replied
    Originally posted by lynnl View Post
    OK, sorry, it's in "User Setting" where we find the "Account" button.
    Let me try again:
    Go up to the upper right where you'll find your screen name , with a drop-down arrow. Click that and you should see "user settings" ...that will present you with "PROFILE ACCOUNT PRIVACY NOTIFICATIONS" buttons (side by side.) ACCOUNT will give you access to your email address.
    Thanks. I finally found it and changed the address I had here.

Leave a comment:

• challenger
    replied
    Originally posted by sarge41 View Post
    Challenger: You can set up your e-mail accounts outside of HomeShopMachinist.
    Sarge41
    I don't know if this is an attempt at humor but I posted about changing the email associated with my account here. I'm well aware of how an email is established and who to get email addresses from.

Leave a comment:

• Arcane
    replied
    Originally posted by sarge41 View Post
    Sarge41
    Funny. Ha ha.

Leave a comment:

• sarge41
    replied
    Sarge41

Leave a comment:

• lynnl
    replied
    OK, sorry, it's in "User Setting" where we find the "Account" button.
    Let me try again:
    Go up to the upper right where you'll find your screen name , with a drop-down arrow. Click that and you should see "user settings" ...that will present you with "PROFILE ACCOUNT PRIVACY NOTIFICATIONS" buttons (side by side.) ACCOUNT will give you access to your email address.

Leave a comment:

• challenger
    replied
    Nobody told me to change my email address. I simply wish to change the email associated with my account here to one that I check more often.
    Perhaps it's because I use a phone but there is no "account" button when I go to my profile???

Leave a comment:

• lynnl
    replied
    Go to your Profile, then click "Account." That has your email address, and appears to permit changing it.

Leave a comment:

• sarge41
    replied
    Who told you to change your address? Why?You can create other e-mail addresses if you desire. Maybe also change provider.

Leave a comment:

• challenger
    started a topic Changing email address?

Changing email address?

Can someone please tell me where I need to go to change my email address? I looked at my profile page and don't see anywhere to do this?
Working...
X