Am I losing it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I losing it?

Was there a topic posted an hour or so ago, something about bringing our supply chains home? Or am I losing my mind, which is a clear possibility>
    S E Michigan

PS I can't find it anywhere now.
    S E Michigan

Comment

It was there. It's gone now. Good riddance. Those threads often go south in a hurry.

Comment

It was pulled because the only direction the discussion was going to go was political. I have plenty to do with the covo thread right now, don't need two such beasts.

>You still may be losing it, but just not with this one
        George
        Traverse City, MI

Comment

Whew....glad it was there and was removed. Now, I can get back to work on getting rid of this damned invisible rabbit that keeps following me around.
          S E Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by George Bulliss View Post
            It was pulled because the only direction the discussion was going to go was political. I have plenty to do with the covo thread right now, don't need two such beasts.

>You still may be losing it, but just not with this one
            You should see what it's like elsewhere on the net... I actually come here for relief from all the news.
            Besides, losing it can be fun

Comment

Originally posted by nickel-city-fab View Post
              You should see what it's like elsewhere on the net... I actually come here for relief from all the news.
              I recently made the mistake of clicking the "comments" link at the bottom of a news article. I found the page through Google, it wasn't a site I normally visit. Turns out it was some sort of political site. Several hundred comments from people pointing fingers and shouting at each other. I don't know why they bother.

Comment

Me too, the media is just way too much. After HSM, I go and look around the garage for stuff to work on, seems like there is plenty there, including some serious un junking!! Good grief, who put all this crap out there?
                S E Michigan

Comment

Pretty much all I'm doing lately is staying in completely and coming up with home shop projects. Just to get away from all the news. But I did come up with an idea for a in-home toilet paper machine: press a button and get a meter of freshly-made TP from household scrap paper.

Comment

It's really kind of comical; everyone recognizes of course that their own opinion about most matters will never be swayed. But yet we will employ such emotionally extreme rants to sway others' opinions.
                    Part of the human condition I guess. I try to police myself, but I'm sure I do it too at times.
                    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Originally posted by OaklandGB View Post
                      ....... Now, I can get back to work on getting rid of this damned invisible rabbit that keeps following me around.
                      Why?

Can't you make the lazy git hand you tools and hold stuff for you? Usually they will.

Keep eye on ball.
                      Hashim Khan

Comment

Every time I ask him to "here, hold this" he just drops it on the floor. Useless Waskally Wabbit!
                        S E Michigan

Comment

You’re lucky, Harvey just drinks mine. Never trust a Pooka!

Comment

Hey Oaky just because it was there and got pulled doesn't mean you aren't losing your mind.
                            The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

George - thanks for keeping a lid on things. I come here for information and enjoyment - don't want any political rants.

Comment

Working...
                              X