OT-Toilet Paper Shortage Apparently Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Toilet Paper Shortage Apparently Worse

It would appear the distribution pipeline still hasn't caught up to the early run on the toilet paper supplies.
    ...at least in the rural areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0PBg_3iVBw
    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

That's hilarious....Thank you for a good laugh.
    Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

I'm guessing she probably started with at least a dozen donuts.
      Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Must be Taco Bell night.

Comment

I spent 3 minutes in line at my local walmrt food store. Traveling all the isles. Everyone was very calm and Nice. Yeah, it was breeze. JR

Comment

Comment

I just made a video for you all. Is this considered price gouging?

https://youtu.be/rqSsiPcB74s

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

The real reason why there is a TP shortage..............................for every person that sneezes there are 20 people that $#!) themselves.
                The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
                  I just made a video for you all. Is this considered price gouging?

https://youtu.be/rqSsiPcB74s
                  I'll take five pieces please. If I buy at the end will you throw in the cardboard roll?

Comment

That was good.

Comment

Someone posted a picture predicting a June, 2020 yard sale. Some guy with six pallets of TP for sale, trade, OBO. No takers.
                      S E Michigan

Comment

That was funnier than hell --- best laugh iv had in a few days thanks lol

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that I've been guilty of panic buying in the past.
                          The most often and recent time being when the bartender said..."LAST CALL".
                          Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                          Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Before getting my knee replacement, I stocked up with certain items including toilet rolls, never thinking that there would be a shortage. We still have 40 left, how's that for a bit of unforeseen luck.

Comment

I was out earlier having a coffee with the wife sitting under a big evergreen tree that sheds lots of pine cones. There are hundreds laying on the ground. I mentioned to the wife maybe we should collect the cones for when we can't buy toilet paper. Maybe it was a bad idea to go into detail regarding the direction of use regarding how aggressive a cleanup one wanted to achieve because the good wife decided my coffee break was over. Too much time on my hands to think up stupid things was the gist of her comment.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                              X