OT-Toilet Paper Shortage Apparently Worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
    Now it needs to go the other direction. 1 for $.25 or 5 for $50.00 Problem solved.
    A friend's Grandmother was locally famous for selling her produce at the farm market while doing just that. She had a sign that read "One for a dime, two for a quarter". The logic went, they were so good that she couldn't have one person buying them all. That unique pricing also attracted a lot of interest and traffic. It also made her memorable as the 'two for a quarter' lady. Brilliant strategy.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	tp.harley.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	1863865

Comment

I thought id go out early today and look for rice and beans as I could not find any beans yesterday at the two supermarkets so this morning went to wally world and they indeed had some of both but in little packs - I got 5 more lbs of beans and also some rice, also some dog food again as that's critical and will keep so think stock piling a little is smart,

but the site when walking to the front of the store was just amazing --- two separate grazers coming out of the store with yet again massive amounts of toilet paper in their carts and nothing else --- I think it was both toilet paper and paper towels, so I knew the store had some - did i freak out to go by some? hell no I got 3 huge rolls of the stuff now plus my other almost half roll and all kinds of napkins...

but don't get it - at fat as these women were you would think they would figure out the eating to pooping ratio, and not just that - nobody ever died due to having to improvise and wipe their butt with something different --- yet starving to death is of course a serious concern,,, although as stated - they were both very overweight and that would indeed take awhile because they could most likely coast for months just living off of what they already stockpiled on their body's that way....

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post
          they could most likely coast for months just living off of what they already stockpiled on their body's that way....
          You have given me a great idea. I am not 15lbs. overweight. I have stockpiled! Now all you fit 2% body fat people are going to suffer and all us stockpiled folks are going to rule the world. We will call it the Wally World Regime.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Whats needed is to invent a new type of toilet seat that helps grazers with the wiping process --- maybe some kinda cheek spreader as they sit yet still allows access to being able to wipe, I get the feeling entire rolls are being lost all at once - sure would explain allot... stranger things have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post

You have given me a great idea. I am not 15lbs. overweight. I have stockpiled! Now all you fit 2% body fat people are going to suffer and all us stockpiled folks are going to rule the world. We will call it the Wally World Regime.
              People over 70 or or so some overwe...stockpile improves your chances of survival and slightly stockpiled people live longer.

Comment

I figure since we have a Strategic Oil Reserve, maybe we should also establish a Strategic TP Reserve as well.
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience View Post
                  I figure since we have a Strategic Oil Reserve, maybe we should also establish a Strategic TP Reserve as well.
                  In these tough times, I say we plunder Canada's Strategic Maple Syrup Reserve, and then we all have pancakes, with really excessive amounts of syrup.

Comment

Working...
                  X