Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when the Corona challenge was seeing how fast you could drink a 6 pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when the Corona challenge was seeing how fast you could drink a 6 pack?

Unbelievable --- now we got women licking toilet seats on airplanes....

https://news.yahoo.com/influencer-ho...141800802.html

https://news.yahoo.com/really-annoye...084021955.html
    Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 03-27-2020, 07:05 PM.

Maybe these toilet seat lickers could eat a tide pod to combat the virus. 🙄

Comment

maybe you could keep this **** off this forum?

Comment

Remember when the Corona challenge was seeing how fast you could drink a 6 pack?

No. See I have never heard of that Son and I am better off not knowing about it. JR

Comment

Originally posted by johansen View Post
          maybe you could keep this **** off this forum?
          Seriously. You'd think that with the extra shop time people have now, every third post wouldn't be virus related.

Comment

Originally posted by epicfail48 View Post

Seriously. You'd think that with the extra shop time people have now, every third post wouldn't be virus related.
            Well true --- but that's not going to stop people from thinking about beer...

Comment

I tried it years ago and was not impressed. I noticed piles of unsold Corona beer in two supermarkets this week, while other beers were in short supply.

Comment

I don't think it's a bad summer time beer - it's kinda crisp but does have to be served good and cold, I picked up a 6 pack of some Voo-Doo ranger juicy haze last week and asked the guy if corona was on sale yet --- he said yeah but it was the corona lite and it was still about 12 bucks for a dozen so unless pennies on the dollar im not budging...

there are allot of freakish things with our current society, just because a beer has the same name everybody's dumping it like a hot potato like their going to catch the illness or something if they buy it...

Comment

Working...
                X