No announcement yet.

OT - Famous (or not famous) machinist / engineer sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use your common sense to keep you out of situations where you have to rely on your superior skill and training

Comment

Two signs in my shop: This is not Burger King - you get things my way. And - Mickey Mouse does not work here.

Comment

My Motto in my shop career.
        " The Finest Steel is forged in the Hottest Fire"
        In other words, if you expect great results, be prepared to exert lots of effort/work .....or
        if what you do is half ass, the results will reflect the input..

Rich
        Green Bay, WI

Comment

It will take care of you, like you take care of it. My Dad explaining care maintenance.

Comment

"Everything looks easy when you don't have tools in your hand". This was a reply from an instrument tech to his supervisor questioning the job he was doing.
            Last edited by nc5a; 04-15-2020, 03:09 PM. Reason: grammer correction

Comment

Originally posted by nc5a View Post
              "Everything looks easy when you don't have tools in your hand". This was a reply from an instrument tech to his supervisor questioning the job he was doing.
              My version of that, to various bosses - "Anything is easy if someone else has to do it."

Kansas City area

Comment

Heh heh
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Cayuga, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
                X