Youtube??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube??

Does anybody have any idea what is going on with Youtube? I have tried all of my tricks, and it seems I am no longer able to upload videos.---Brian
    Brian Rupnow
    Design engineer
    Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Did you specify that your channel was kid friendly or not awhile back?
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

I specified that my videos were not intended for kids.
      Brian Rupnow
      Design engineer
      Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Not it then, are you using the same editor?

Comment

As far as I know, I haven't changed anything in my procedure. I make the video with my digital camera and save it to a place I can find it on my computer. I open Youtube, click on "my channel", click upload, and fill in the description as it uploads (which generally takes less than two minutes). I specify that it is not intended for children and that I want it to be public, not private. then I click "publish". at this point, the upload goes to either 30% or 50% and then just hangs there.
          Brian Rupnow
          Design engineer
          Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Brian what's your channels name?

Comment

Tungsten dipper---That one is easy for me to remember.--My channel is called Brian Rupnow
              Brian Rupnow
              Design engineer
              Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I can't wait to watch it!!! Thanks

Comment

Sadly, that youtube video only goes back a few years. I had hundreds of videos on Photobucket when it went tits up.
                  Brian Rupnow
                  Design engineer
                  Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Not sure if this will help Brian as I have not used this myself, but hey give it a shot.
                    Obviously you are not alone.

How to Fix a Stuck YouTube upload. Fixing a frozen YouTube upload tutorial.

Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
                    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Originally posted by brian Rupnow View Post
                      As far as I know, I haven't changed anything in my procedure. I make the video with my digital camera and save it to a place I can find it on my computer. I open Youtube, click on "my channel", click upload, and fill in the description as it uploads (which generally takes less than two minutes). I specify that it is not intended for children and that I want it to be public, not private. then I click "publish". at this point, the upload goes to either 30% or 50% and then just hangs there.
                      In that case it may just be slow to upload due to high traffic. In any rate, you got at least one new subscriber đŸ˜‰

Comment

Once you get YouTube working for you, it might be a good time to use a simple video editor to put together more detailed videos of complete projects, which can include still shots and text. Your main channel (I am subscribed) seems to have a lot of short video clips.

Your other channel (without your middle name Angus) has just one video of your sawmill.

Another Win10 video editor.
                        http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                        Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                        USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Paul---I intended them all to be short video clips. They are all tied into forum threads where I design and build the engine. The main reason for the video clips is to show people that the stuff I build actually works.
                          Brian Rupnow
                          Design engineer
                          Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
                          X