• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cameron View Post
    You really like work, BC
    Cost of winch vs cost of Bandaids?
    Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

I thought I might have to apologize for my last post, BC. Thought I might have put a couple of extra letters in there, but nope, it came out right.

Comment

I can be as lazy as the next guy and often put off doing projects in the hope of coming up with an easier way. But it seemed like the right time for a bit of levity.
        Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2808.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	1873823Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2820.PNG
Views:	44
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	1873824
          Originally posted by BCRider View Post
          And clearly one helluva knucklebuster to boot! Almost seems like another project to extend the crank handle back out of the way with gearing or chain would not be amiss. Or do the geared winch motor idea suggested earlier and make the table power operated.
          Here are 3 different styles of powered elevation I've made,Vertical one is on Acme Thread for Head on Gang Drill,Belt one is for Table on same and Direct Coupled is on Radial Drill.My finger never gets sore operating rocker switch (Not being a Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2819.PNG
Views:	50
Size:	2.76 MB
ID:	1873822 SmartA$$) they really work well

Comment

Nice work Tundra, those look well done.

Comment

Originally posted by eKretz View Post
              Nice work Tundra, those look well done.
              Thanks eKretz,all three function great, the belt pulley unit was easy to do.Took a 6 point Socket that matched the Hex and parted the Socket off on Lathe to correct length and tight press into pulley,never even welded it.

The dual sprocket single lever Column Lock makes Radial Drill user Freindly as well

Comment

Working...
              X