• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plunger
    replied
    Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
    Here's a quick video:

Thanks for going out of your way to show this. Im so challenged I have no idea how you split your screen like that.

Leave a comment:

• PStechPaul
    replied
    No, that is one downside. This is what you get if you use the "Image" icon in thr ribbon, and insert a URL:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1573767313-aventon-pace-350-1573767306.jpg?crop=1.00xw:0.928xh;0,0.0721xh.jpg Views:	0 Size:	61.4 KB ID:	1874663

That image appears to be hosted by the HSM server, so it may be better.
    Last edited by PStechPaul; 05-12-2020, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    But will it be there when the source goes away?

Leave a comment:

• PStechPaul
    replied
    You can't copy and paste the image anymore, but the drag and drop seems to work just fine.

That was using copy/paste. It complained that maximum number of characters was exceeded. Here is the same image dragged and dropped:

Here is the URL, also dragged and dropped:

T-Slot.jpg (JPEG Image, 800 × 600 pixels

Leave a comment:

• JoeLee
    replied
    I used to be able to drag and drop an image from a web site bat it stopped working shortly after the forum format changed. I also used to be able to copy and paste a full size image from my picture hosting web site and that stopped working too, all I can do now are thumbnails but you can click on them and they will go to full size.

JL............

Leave a comment:

• PStechPaul
    replied
    Here's a quick video:

Leave a comment:

• PStechPaul
    started a topic Easy way to drag images into HSM forum

Easy way to drag images into HSM forum

I discovered that you can just drag images from a website into a forum post. See if this works:

Working...
X