Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O/T: Eggs. I like to eat them and cook with them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: Eggs. I like to eat them and cook with them.

Fried egg and cheese samich on a Thom. Muffin.

I like mine runny, she likes it hard fried.

Opposites. JR

hard fried, wrapped in a flour tortilla with tapatio sauce. yay
    san jose, ca. usa

Comment

I find Thomas English muffins doughy these days. Sometimes even after you toast them. They used to the best.
      Tom - Spotsylvania, VA

Comment

fried egg, with pastrami, cheese, grain bread, then toast the samich in skillet.

Comment

At first I was sketpical when a friend made me one of these: Egg with runny yolk + avocado + canned roasted red pepper on english muffin. Sometimes open face but a sandwich is always better to pick up and bite.

Originally posted by Ringo View Post
          fried egg, with pastrami, cheese, grain bread, then toast the samich in skillet.
          Pastrami is cheating. Especially homemade. You're gonna take us down the one way path to pastrami/brisket hashtown.

Comment

Originally posted by Glug View Post
            At first I was sketpical when a friend made me one of these: Egg with runny yolk + avocado + canned roasted red pepper on english muffin. Sometimes open face but a sandwich is always better to pick up and bite.

Pastrami is cheating. Especially homemade. You're gonna take us down the one way path to pastrami/brisket hashtown.
            If thats what you think, then I suppose that a toasted rueben sandwich topped with a fried egg is totally off the chain????

Comment

Fried potato and eggs. Crispy potato before adding the scrambled egg. With a little ketchup (never catsup).

Mike

Comment

wow, I just sat down with an egg sandwich!

Comment

Fried egg on buttered toast.

Take a small fry pan, butter it and heat until the butter bubbles but not browns, crack an egg and put it in the pan. Immediately add 2 tablespoons of water and cover with a close fitting lid. Wait until the white is fully cooked, or a bit runny if you prefer. The yolk will be hot but not hardened, and the whole thing will slide out of the pan onto your buttered toast.

Sorry guys gotta go, I'm being called to the stove and toaster by the siren of the kitchen....
                  S E Michigan

Comment

Scrambled with hot sauce, or fried hard on a sandwich, either english muffin or bagel with sausage, bacon, and cheese

Comment

Originally posted by gambler View Post
                      hard fried, wrapped in a flour tortilla with tapatio sauce. yay
                      Tapatio is my favorite hot sauce. Nice.

-D
                      DZER

Comment

Originally posted by flathead4 View Post
                        I find Thomas English muffins doughy these days. Sometimes even after you toast them. They used to the best.
                        If they are still doughy after toasting,
                        try leaving the bag open and let them get a little stale for a few days
                        then toast them.

-Doozer
                        DZER

Comment

Tapatio, Franks Red Hot wing sauce, Siracha, or what ever else I can find. Love em all.

Comment

Try this way of making a egg sandwich. I throw some cheese and bacon or ham in also.
                            https://youtu.be/Ux27tQ2EXyU

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
                              Try this way of making a egg sandwich. I throw some cheese and bacon or ham in also.
                              https://youtu.be/Ux27tQ2EXyU
                              When I am back home, I will try that! Flying to Ramstein AFB tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X