Hossfeld bender question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hossfeld bender question

I've been thinking about making some tooling for my Hossfeld. Can anyone provide some dimensions for the 63B E-type clamp? They're pretty spendy from Hossfeld, so I think they'd be a good choice to make. I gather the blocks for the main and swinging frames differ.

metalmagpie

Get a screen grab from Hossfeld's video. Print it and attempt to scale the dimensions based on known size components in the print.

Comment

I believe I have a complete set of 3D models for a Hossfeld bender. I'll have to check for that part.

Comment

Hi Metal magpie,

At work we have the school bender #2 and it does have the edgebend die set 51B2 that I could get the dimensions from it, but not until next Wednesday as we have been furloughed 1 day a week and the Holiday is Monday.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	425.3 KB ID:	1876985

Let me know if I can be of any help.

TX
        Mr fixit for the family
        Chris
        Last edited by Mr Fixit; 05-22-2020, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Fixit View Post
          At work we have the school bender #2 and it does have the edgebend die set 51B2 ..
          Perhaps you missed it - I'm looking for a 63B e-clamp drawing (both versions). I do have the 51B2 already. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Illinoyance View Post
            Get a screen grab from Hossfeld's video. Print it and attempt to scale the dimensions based on known size components in the print.
            Can you post a link to a video where the 63B clamps are used? I don't see one on youtube .. thanks!

Comment

Hi Metal magpie,

I figured they do the same job but in a different setup. But after reading the manual it looks like you are wanting to do heaver steel than the 51B2 can do, is that the difference?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	202.4 KB
ID:	1877344Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	0
Size:	245.2 KB
ID:	1877345

TX
              Mr fixit for the family
              Chris