Treasure I drug home yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure I drug home yesterday

I bought this one stack Mack, yesterday. It’s old and tired but it runs good and works. I have a very understanding wife. I may have it sold already. Click image for larger version

Name:	02E8C6DE-D0F9-435B-A2E7-5A6ABE35601F.jpeg
Views:	628
Size:	4.04 MB
ID:	1878972

Originally posted by true temper View Post
    I bought this one stack Mack, yesterday. It’s old and tired but it runs good and works. I have a very understanding wife.
    Maybe you used to have a very understanding wife?

Mike
    WI/IL border, USA

Comment

it's funny to compare the scale of things people drag home. I'm pleased with myself when I drag a 5ft tall teddy bear home.

how do you happen to find a dump truck to drag home?

Comment

Man you are one lucky guy, Both for the size of your toys, and your very understanding wife
        25 miles north of Buffalo NY, USA

Comment

I don't think you should refer to our wife as 'it' but how much do wives go for in your neck of the plains?

Comment

You have big toys.

Comment

There is still a number those old Macks on the road around here. I am sure I saw 2 or 3 today on my trip to town and back.
              Larry - west coast of Canada

Comment

My buddy’s company had it for sale. I was talking to another guy that was looking for a cheap dump truck. Gonna try to make a few bux on it.
                Macks are double tough no frills work truck. It started fine to load, but today to get it unloaded I had to fix a bad battery cable. Click image for larger version

Name:	562D0E14-AFC3-4EDD-8692-A8D9CDD79E6B.jpeg
Views:	483
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1879065

Comment

I'm even more impressed that you just happen to have a truck and trailer big enough to bring that thing home. Bravo!

Comment

I assume it the R series 600 or 700 there tough trucks!

Comment

It wasn't until I started working with guys from southern USA that I heard that "drug" was the past tense of "drag"... Ian
                      All of the gear, no idea...

Comment

I find the use of the word DRUG in that context, just proves that the user is "of extremely low intelligence", like born into the very shallow end of the gene pool and still dog paddling around it.

If you can use a dictionary, the word DRUG has got nothing at all to do with bringing anything home.

It appears that the persons who use it in that context, couldn't find their ar$e from their elbow.

https://www.britannica.com/search?query=drug&page=1

Comment

I could be tempted one day to drag home a giant bulldozer. Have no use for one, no place to store it, I just want one.

Comment

Originally posted by greenie View Post
                            I find the use of the word DRUG in that context, just proves that the user is "of extremely low intelligence", like born into the very shallow end of the gene pool and still dog paddling around it.

If you can use a dictionary, the word DRUG has got nothing at all to do with bringing anything home.

It appears that the persons who use it in that context, couldn't find their ar$e from their elbow.

I think that the men on these forums that criticize other members use of local vernacular that does in fact get the point across must have a very small penis and feel the need to compensate for it by being critical. Their wives also send me messages complaining!

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by greenie View Post

Wow, where did THAT come from? If you have spent any amount of time around here in the 5 years since you joined this forum, it should be obvious that the person you seem to be trying to insult here is very far from being "of extremely low intelligence"

Holy cow.

Comment

Working...
                              X