Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody need a surface grinder ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody need a surface grinder ??

    I got a surface grinder at online auction today.
    I don't need it. Anybody want it?
    I put in what I thought was a low bid, and I got it.
    I'll make you a good deal
    DoAll DH612.

  • #2
    Ringo, update your profile and add location so I can tell how far you are from me. No need to be too specific, but the state or province isn’t asking too much. 🙂
    I cut it off twice; it's still too short
    Oregon, USA

    Comment


    • #3
      no selling on this forum

      Comment


      • #4
        No nude women either
        but would you complain about that?

        -D
        DZER

        Comment


        • #5
          Ken, why don't you keep the grinder? ? ?
          My buddy has a DoAll 618 full hydraulic
          and it is an awesome machine.
          I think it is a re-badged Norton grinder,
          but I could never get a definitive answer.

          -Doozer
          DZER

          Comment


          • #6
            So you are in Savannah, GA and the grinder in Lexington, KY. Too far for me to consider...
            http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
            Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
            USA Maryland 21030

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Doozer View Post
              No nude women either
              but would you complain about that?

              -D
              Now thats really funny.

              Comment


              • #8
                I really don't have the room for it.
                My low bid held till the hammer dropped

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ringo View Post
                  I really don't have the room for it.
                  My low bid held till the hammer dropped
                  Neither do I for mine but that ain't stopping me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ringo View Post
                    I got a surface grinder at online auction today.
                    I don't need it. Anybody want it?
                    I put in what I thought was a low bid, and I got it.
                    I'll make you a good deal
                    DoAll DH612.
                    Would love to, but way too far for me....
                    25 miles north of Buffalo NY, USA

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looks like a nice machine:

                      https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...nder&FORM=IGRE

                      Wish I had room for one but if I ever get a surface grinder it will have to be smaller.
                      Paul A.
                      SE Texas

                      And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
                      You will find that it has discrete steps.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X