X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Clarke View Post
    HSD. = Home Sex Defficiency
    Good guess, but no.

HSD = Exacerbated highly infectious affliction related to planar objects orient in a perpendicular fashion relative to local gravity noted by growing piles of irregular (and sometimes regular) shaped objects rendering the planar objects ineffective at their intended purpose.

There. Are you all happy now that I spelled it out? Now that you know, I'll just say HSD from now on.
    *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

Comment

for those of us that are acronymally challenged WTF does HSD mean?

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

'The only thing I could come up with is: horizontal surface disorder based on the context in the original post. Do I win a prize?

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

One of the Acronym Finder's...

https://www.acronymfinder.com/HSD.html

meanings for HSD is...

Hypoactive Sexual Desire

Just saying...
          Regards, Marv

Home Shop Freeware - Tools for People Who Build Things
          http://www.myvirtualnetwork.com/mklotz

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer View Post
            I can't help from being a dlck, but I mean no harm.

-D
            You're not a dick. If you're like me you're completely baffled by what HSD means. Another useless thread...
            Keith

Comment

Originally posted by LKeithR View Post

You're not a dick. If you're like me you're completely baffled by what HSD means. Another useless thread...
              And another useless post. Two now as this one just points out the last one.
              *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
                for those of us that are acronymally challenged WTF does HSD mean?
                Already answered, but here it is again.
                HSD = Exacerbated highly infectious affliction related to planar objects orient in a perpendicular fashion relative to local gravity noted by growing piles of irregular (and sometimes regular) shaped objects rendering the planar objects ineffective at their intended purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
                  'The only thing I could come up with is: horizontal surface disorder based on the context in the original post. Do I win a prize?
                  DING DING DING! Well close enough and probably a more accurate label of the affliction.

Comment

Home Shop Disorder?...
                    http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                    Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                    USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Not getting the S part ..

Comment

Originally posted by 754 View Post
                        Not getting the S part ..
                        Already answered, but here it is again.

Comment

Home Shop Discipline. That's that mythic ability to have a place for everything and everything in it's place. I was doing well in that arena until I added machining to my repertoire. The extra tool chests were bulky enough, but the H/Z bandsaw, 9 inch lathe and knee mill just sucked up the last of my free space.
                          At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

Horizontal Surface Derangement

Comment

I knew a Polish guy named "LCAAFSTSCANOWKWII" once...

Comment

Originally posted by jmm03 View Post
                                I knew a Polish guy named "LCAAFSTSCANOWKWII" once...
                                Ha. My mother's Dad was a Klements (which came Klementski in the old country). I had the same thought when I typed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X