• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weird notifications

i got two of these notifications and they dont want to disappear:

"Class of notificationid 235294 is not an extension of vB_Notification."

???

I had two somewhat similar notifications early yesterday I think.
    I clicked on both of them at the time, (which led nowhere), and have not received another notification since on this PC. Although they do still pop up on my Android tablet and my laptop.
    Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
    Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

I had the same this weekend. Looking through my list of "dismissed notifications" it looks like the message was a previous notification, now gone and replaced with this message. It looks as if something got moved around on the vB site and links were broken. As far as I can tell, these are just the "notifications" I've received, not my PMs. My inbox still contains all my recent PMs.

I did have one notification I was planning on replying to again, as I did not hear anything back after my original reply. So, if you are the guy who was asking for the treadmill motor Arduino code, try getting in touch with me again. The best way would be via my email so I can send the files along as attachments. gbulliss(at)village(dot)com
      George
      Traverse City, MI

Comment

no, that was not me.

Comment

Originally posted by dian View Post
          no, that was not me.
          Okay, thanks.

I did find the reason for the strange notifications, or at least a reasonable guess as to why. With the bulletin board now on the vB server and maintained by them, updates happen as they roll out and a minor update took place over the weekend. I'm thinking the messages were a result of that update and would expect things are back to normal, until the next update...
          George
          Traverse City, MI

Comment

I have 65 of these, each with a different number, I am thinking about deleting the lot in one go.
            Last edited by old mart; 07-07-2020, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I deleted them yesterday, and a new one popped up today, and its back to normal.

Comment

Working...
              X