I'm new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here.

I would like to introduce myself in this forum.
    My name is Bruno Mueller,
    I come from Germany and live near Bingen on the Rhine.
    I am 62 years old and have been involved in model making since my early youth. Especially live steam machines. In the summertime I am very often on the road with my motorcycle "Moto Guzzi California".
    Professionally, I learned in early youth the profession of a machine fitter. I did not practice this profession for too long.Until my retirement I was employed in different positions in a penal institution.
    Since 2 years I am retired.
    In my workshop I have already built many steam engine models. For nearly 30 years I have been building a model of a Prussian Tenderlock T3. Some machine tools and jigs I built for the work in my workshop.
    The last big project was the refurbishment and addition of a lathe from the Bosch company.
    This machine was made for the German army in 1963.

Sorry, my english is not very good enough to write here directly. Therefore I use a translation program from the Internett.

Here are some pictures of my work.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by Bruno Mueller; 07-06-2020, 10:57 AM.
    Many greetings from the southwest of Germany.
    Bruno
    http://www.mueller-bruno.de

Everything about steam model making, spare parts for Enders gasoline cooker, Moto Guzzi, self made tools, universal grinder Bonelle,
    Bruno

Comment

Info about Bosch Combi and its application.
      Bruno

Comment

Some very nice work there Bruno. Thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.
        George
        Traverse City, MI

Comment

Grusse aus Kanada,
          Schoene SchleifMaschine

Comment

Welcome to the group. The Bosch Combi brought back memories to me. My dad bought one in 1975 and when a neighbor asked to use it, he cut his fingers on the saw table
            Helder Ferreira
            Setubal, Portugal

Comment

A very warm welcome to the forum. Looks like you have some interesting stuff. Im sure the members here would love to hear more about that grinder of yours.

Comment

Other parts that were made in my workshop.
                Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: CRB_02.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 468,1 KB ID: 1885066
                Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: CRB-26.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 482,2 KB ID: 1885067
                Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: DSCNA0001.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 465,5 KB ID: 1885068
                Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: Gesamt (5).JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 921,2 KB ID: 1885069
                This part was produced entirely without castings.
                I found the drawings in the book "Workshop Techniques" by Georg H.Thomas.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: VDH (17).JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 1,12 MB ID: 1885070
                Last edited by Bruno Mueller; 07-06-2020, 12:25 PM.
                Bruno

Comment

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: VDH (25).JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 1,37 MB ID: 1885072
                  Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: DSCN0024.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 475,2 KB ID: 1885073Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: DSCN0019.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 173,2 KB ID: 1885074
                  Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: ER40c.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 1,24 MB ID: 1885075
                  Collet holder for ER40 collets. I made the collet holder myself.
                  Last edited by Bruno Mueller; 07-06-2020, 12:27 PM.
                  Bruno

Comment

Very nice looking work - lots of home shop classics there! Welcome to the forum.
                    in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20190622163228.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	5.18 MB
ID:	1885081Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20190622163234.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	4.54 MB
ID:	1885082Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20190622164114.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	4.46 MB
ID:	1885083
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0071.JPG
Views:	593
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	1885084Click image for larger version

Name:	Crosskil01.JPG
Views:	590
Size:	136.1 KB
ID:	1885085
                      Bruno

Comment

My other hobbies.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: DSCN0480.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 145,1 KB ID: 1885089Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: DSC09239.jpg Ansichten: 0 Größe: 124,5 KB ID: 1885090
                        My Moto Guzzi and I, on the road in Thuringia-Germany.

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: 2007 jahr 028.jpg Ansichten: 0 Größe: 1,01 MB ID: 1885091Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: DSCN6921.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 163,0 KB ID: 1885092
                        I am also a member of the voluntary fire brigade in my place of residence. I also train young firefighters for their driving licence.

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Bruno Mueller; 07-06-2020, 12:32 PM.
                        Bruno

Comment

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: P7270265µ.jpg Ansichten: 0 Größe: 544,1 KB ID: 1885097Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: LOK6.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 15,5 KB ID: 1885098Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: LOK9.JPG Ansichten: 0 Größe: 28,1 KB ID: 1885099
                          For many years I was 1st chairman of the Dampfbahn-Club Rhein Main.

Last edited by Bruno Mueller; 07-06-2020, 12:33 PM.
                          Bruno

Comment

Bruno,
                            Very nice work!
                            Welcome, and hope you are able to contribute, and find some new friends among the great people that are here.
                            S E Michigan

Comment

Welcome aboard Bruno. I really like the type and quality of the work you've done. Clearly a high level of detail and ability.
                              Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X