O.T. Red Bars Below Members Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dian View Post
    this works for me. klick on blue double arrow on far right for last post. click on name on the left and location comes up.
    ...I'll add to this Lew that the little round icon next to the thread title will take you to the 1st unread post in the thread. BIG time saver for me!

Milton

"Accuracy is the sum total of your compensating mistakes."

"The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a discussion." G. K. Chesterton

Comment

It is weird for me. I hear you folks talking about things you see or dont see on this site.

Things I dont see. Like I am F'in crazy. Well, thanks to cameras.

This is what I see and dont see.

I dont see the Red bars? Maybe I didnt "Partake" in the stuff that is required? I dont know. JR

Click image for larger version

Name:	LR1.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	1894556

Comment

Originally posted by JRouche View Post
        It is weird for me. I hear you folks talking about things you see or dont see on this site.

I dont see the Red bars? Maybe I didnt "Partake" in the stuff that is required? I dont know. JR

Click image for larger version  Name:	LR1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.53 MB ID:	1894556
        These bars below names
        Attached Files
        Beaver County Alberta Canada

Comment

Originally posted by JRouche View Post

JRouche, you're crazy, So am I. We're all crazy here. I see these red bars but they don't talk.
          But the important thing is that I don't let it bother me. I just relax and let it happen
          Because I remember when 14 was purple and smelled like garlic.
          25 miles north of Buffalo NY, USA

Comment

Originally posted by nickel-city-fab View Post

Dude, that was opium. I promise you.

--Doozer
            DZER

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer View Post

Dude, that was opium. I promise you.

--Doozer
              Nah, I'm straight. That should scare you
              25 miles north of Buffalo NY, USA

Comment

Originally posted by redlee View Post

These bars below names
                I get that but dont see them. Here is the same photo I uploaded but blown up. I dont see the lines. I dont know, my computer is old. JR

Click image for larger version

Name:	red lines.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	1894905

Comment

Originally posted by nickel-city-fab View Post

JRouche, you're crazy, So am I. We're all crazy here. I see these red bars but they don't talk.
                  But the important thing is that I don't let it bother me. I just relax and let it happen
                  Hahaaaa! Aint that the truth. Fun times JR

Comment

Originally posted by DICKEYBIRD View Post
                    ...I'll add to this Lew that the little round icon next to the thread title will take you to the 1st unread post in the thread. BIG time saver for me!
                    Ah, I've just learned something. A while ago I learned by asking that the rectangular icon to the right of the most recent poster's name takes you to the most recent post. Intuitive, it ain't!

George B.

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl View Post

Hmm..., wonder how that works. Seems like an oxymoron to me.
                      Yes, with emphasis on the moron. Like the head teacher I worked for, who demanded that every pupil's performance should exceed their potential.

I'd never actually noticed the bars below the names, so I posted just now to see what mine does. Apparently I'm a bit rough!

George B.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgineer View Post

Yes, with emphasis on the moron. Like the head teacher I worked for, who demanded that every pupil's performance should exceed their potential.

George B.
                        That was probably in Lake Wobegon, Minnesota, the mythical town Garrison Keillor (now retired) often spoke of on his weekly public radio program: "...where the women are strong, the men are good looking, and all of the children are above average."
                        Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Working...
                        X