This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machinist's Workshop?

It's late in the month and I haven't seen the August-September Machinist's Workshop yet. Wondering if it got lost in the mail, has anyone received theirs?

Got mine two or three weeks ago. Then I got the latest Digital Machinist two days ago.
    Paul A.
    SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
    You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

We have had a lot of inquiries about this. The mail is not flowing like it used to and the delivery dates are all over the place - some people have problems, others don't.

The target date for MW to be mailed from our facility is July 9 and I know it mailed within a few days of that date. So, you certainly should have received it by now. It's interesting to note that the DM issue Paul said he just received a few days ago had a mail date of July 6.

So, please be patient, as there are delays going on across the country. Once you reach the end of your patience, give our subscription services people a call to inquire. They can be reached at 800-447-7367 or by email at subservices(at)villagepress(dot)com. If it was completely lost in transit and you've waited a reasonable amount of time, we'll happily send you the missing issue, free of charge.
      George
      Traverse City, MI

Comment

I am pretty sure I got that MW some time ago. But I just got the Sept-Oct HSM yesterday. It seemed as if there was a pretty long time between the mags arriving.

Sounds like that mail delay is getting more real as time goes on. I had not noticed it particularly up to now.
        CNC machines only go through the motions.

Ideas expressed may be mine, or from anyone else in the universe.
        Not responsible for clerical errors. Or those made by lay people either.
        Number formats and units may be chosen at random depending on what day it is.
        I reserve the right to use a number system with any integer base without prior notice.
        Generalizations are understood to be "often" true, but not true in every case.

Comment

Originally posted by Video Man View Post
          It's late in the month and I haven't seen the August-September Machinist's Workshop yet. Wondering if it got lost in the mail, has anyone received theirs?
          I just got sept-oct today along with summer no20 digital. JR

Comment

Working...
          X