Reid Surface Grinder Model 618H $350 Bridgeport also $500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid Surface Grinder Model 618H $350 Bridgeport also $500

Just posted to CL, in Walpole MA: Reid Surface Grinder Model 618H (6 x 18) $350

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/tl...189407537.html

Bridgeport $500

https://boston.craigslist.org/sob/tl...189404311.html
    Last edited by Bob Engelhardt; 09-03-2020, 09:28 AM.

I already have two Bridgeports... but gosh that is tempting.

Comment

Those are great deals. If that was near here, I'd be on my way for that grinder.

Comment

...bloody hell I wish I lived closer

Comment

I think the Grinder is the newer version of my 2C. I don’t have the slip down feed hand wheel. Sure wish I did.
          I paid $300 in ‘96 and spent another $800 getting it redone with Turcite ways.
          Agreed, that’s a great deal. It’s very heavy, but does come apart relatively easily.

BP looks good too.

Hope someone gets lucky.
          Illigitimi non Carborundum 😎
          9X49 Birmingham Mill, Reid Model 2C Grinder, 13x40 ENCO GH Lathe, 6X18 Craftsman lathe, Sherline CNC mill, Eastwood TIG200 AC/DC and lots of stuff from 30+ years in the trade and 15.5 in refinery unit operations. Now retired. El Paso, TX

Comment

I'm about 1.5 hours away and I've got a trailer. I don't have a lot of room to store, but could find a home for one or both of those machines for a couple of weeks if it would help someone out.

Comment

Surely they're gone by now. Bostonites crazy if they're letting those sit.
              21" Royersford Excelsior CamelBack Drillpress Restoration
              1943 Sidney 16x54 Lathe Restoration

Comment

Working...
              X