O.T. One of those days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.T. One of those days.

Doing my annual chimney clean and one of the screw together rods broke down the hole, took awhile to fish it out.
    Had to pull my electric septic pump out , acting up. As I got the pump and 15' of ABS pipe out it dribbled sewage down my neck. Nice.
    Hopefully tomorrow brings better luck.
    Beaver County Alberta Canada

Well I thought I was having a decent day. After reading your post I up going to change that to fantastic.

Hope your tomorrow is MUCH better.

Comment

somedays you should have just stayed in bed

Comment

Hope You kept Your mouth shut and did not bite Your finger nails.
        mark costello-Low speed steel

Comment

I don't know why, but that reminded me of the guy that got shat to death by an elephant. You had a much better day than he did.
          I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Yeah I saw that keeper doing an impression of a suppository, apparently he’d been particularly mean to the elephant, at least what the reporter said, what a way to go, new sport elephant spelunking,
            I sympathise with bad days (not that bad!), especially where toilets are concerned, nasty
            mark

Comment

Well you know what they say, a good plumber can snake a sewer with one hand and hold his sandwich with the other.

Comment

Consider yourself lucky if you didn't fall in the septic tank. Plenty have

Comment

It could always be worse. I know it sux but it helps to remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by vectorwarbirds View Post
                    My neighbor almost did. He rented a bobcat to level some dirt in his yard, then backed it over the septic tank which promptly caved in. It took the rest of the day to get it out, and then the real work began.
                    “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

Originally posted by vectorwarbirds View Post

https://edmontonjournal.com/news/loc...ome-cold-cases
                      Reminds me of the unsolved case of Septic Sam near Tofield , close to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post

My neighbor almost did. He rented a bobcat to level some dirt in his yard, then backed it over the septic tank which promptly caved in. It took the rest of the day to get it out, and then the real work began.
                        While helping my friend move in to his house, I found the old, unused, septic tank with the right rear wheel of my big ol' 4X4 Ford. In the winter. At night. With open headers, I powered the old girl out, roaring away in granny gear. The neighbors were not impressed.

Comment

I remember the time at boy scout camp when I was about 15 or so, they dared me to drop this bowling-ball sized rock in the outhouse. Yep, it splashed. I was madder than a wet NCF, and came out fists swinging.... and they all started telling me me how a boy scout is supposed to behave.

Comment

I do appreciate your day. Not because it was so chitty. Only because it made my lil repair seem odorless. Thanks... JR
                            My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Having spent 16 years building and starting up waste treatment plants, I’ve been soaked in sewage at plants with no bathrooms more times than I can count. In the age of a pandemic I am hoping it made my immune system bullet proof. I’m not testing it, N95 all day every day, surrounded by non-believers.

Comment

Working...
                              X