This Place Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Place Sucks

I don't know what the hell was wrong with the old way. I guess it's designed to really pull in the ad revenue now. Anything for a buck. To the friends I have here, i'ts been fun. I'll be over at www.metalillness.com see ya.
    Smitty.... Ride Hard, Die Fast

Bikenut-- hate to see you go. That sure didn't take much. Did you try changing any of the appearance related settings you can change for yourself? We are an odd lot...we fix or make things with an adaptabilty that most people we know just don't have.

But...change someone's BBS software and they go off the deep end on us!
    Paul Carpenter
    Mapleton, IL

Comment

This Place Sucks

Why is everyone so up in arms? Neil hasn't gone out and shot your dog, he's changed the software for the forum that he provides to you for FREE. Geez...

Comment

Last edited by pgmrdan; 03-24-2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bikenut
          I don't know what the hell was wrong with the old way. I guess it's designed to really pull in the ad revenue now. Anything for a buck. To the friends I have here, i'ts been fun. I'll be over at www.metalillness.com see ya.
          Ya...go on over and stroke Adrian's ego...and whatever else of his you guys stroke over there...don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
          Last edited by Carl; 03-24-2006, 04:28 PM.
          THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

I'm mystified about all the complaints...looks fine here to me.

Comment

It's not fine for me. This is how it appears on my screen.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

I see the same thing as well Evan, I feel sorry for the people with 16:9 lcd's.
                SO insanely stupid that only a small percentage of the screen actually gets used to display the messages. I get the same results using IE and Firefox.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                  Hi Evan,

Looks exactly the same on mine. I wish it would expand to fill the screen horizontally. That would make everything much more legible.
                  Leigh
                  The entire content of this post is copyright by, and is the sole property of, the author. No assignment
                  of title nor right of publication shall ensue from presentation of this material on any computer site.

Comment

Why couldnt he use the software that Adrians board uses? Atleast it uses the WHOLE screen for the messages as well as the nifty new features.

Comment

Looks exactly the same on mine. I wish it would expand to fill the screen horizontally. That would make everything much more legible.
                      I have the text size on my browser set at large...that helps alot. (Click on VIEW, click on TEXT SIZE, click on larger(or largest)).
                      Last edited by Carl; 03-24-2006, 06:08 PM.
                      THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

That doesn't always work.
                        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Looks fine to me as it fills my screen, maybe some of you guys have some settings or filters causing the problem.

Graeme

Comment

It comes up centered on my screen, thank goodness. One of the knife forums I visit now uses the same software, and I admit the change seemed dramatic at the time. I like it now and hope folks here give it a chance.

Comment

The default font looks fine with high-res and a large 24" monitor. People running high-res with small monitors shouldn't be complaining.

-Adrian

Comment

Working...
                              X