Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PStechPaul
    replied
    Sticker says 2000 Honda Insight. Current models seem to have worse fuel economy, but still pretty good. Looks to be a five seat sedan.

https://www.edmunds.com/honda/insight/

Click image for larger version

Name:	133361.png
Views:	175
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1907899

Leave a comment:

• Ringo
    replied
    Well, what is it? the window sticker doesnt say.
    it it a 2 seater or no?

Leave a comment:

• darryl
    replied
    I had a '78 chevette- it would start fine but you couldn't drive it until it warmed up. Other than that, it was ok- until my nephew rolled it. Now I have a Kia Rio- 1.6 litre and 115 hp. It will stall out if you don't feather it from a standing start, but other than that it's a good little car. It's a real car, not a widened Red Racer wagon or a smart car, or one of those Italian or French tuna cans. I'd be embarrassed to be driving one of those hockey pucks.

Leave a comment:

• The Metal Butcher
    replied
    Originally posted by Doozer View Post
    I will keep my 4000 lb V-8 car and my 23 mpg.
    Safe in a crash, stable on the road,
    and cost me a fraction of what you paid for yours.
    You can keep your hockey puck car.
    Because that is what it is.

-Doozer
    lol

You hit it and they go flying!
    Don't hit me then boss.

Leave a comment:

• barracudajoe
    replied
    The way people drive in my area many times I wished I had an M1 Abrams instead of a 7900 lb diesel pickup!

Leave a comment:

• 140mower
    replied
    Originally posted by tom_d View Post

The never been taken off the road "off-road vehicles" are usually the first to go off road when the first snow of the season arrives. Over confident and under qualified drivers. I've been plowing snow for many years now. Getting to the point where I can tell which cars I need to pay closer attention to as they approach the plow. Seems like the chances of those things hitting the ditch are directly related to the amount of aftermarket chrome accessories added.
    I to have too many years of snow plowing behind me, and I'd like to add the "outdoor enthusiast" group to the short list above. It's like they think the sled decks add to the aerodynamics.....

Leave a comment:

• J Tiers
    replied
    Don't have a small car, but I don't understand the "fooling yourselves" comment. What is NOT true that they think IS true?

Leave a comment:

• Doozer
    replied
    Hyperbolic straw man retorts add zero credibility to your rebuttable.

-Doozer

Leave a comment:

• tom_d
    replied
    Originally posted by PStechPaul View Post
    I always see a few Humvees and SUVs in the ditches whenever it snows.
    The never been taken off the road "off-road vehicles" are usually the first to go off road when the first snow of the season arrives. Over confident and under qualified drivers. I've been plowing snow for many years now. Getting to the point where I can tell which cars I need to pay closer attention to as they approach the plow. Seems like the chances of those things hitting the ditch are directly related to the amount of aftermarket chrome accessories added.

Leave a comment:

• PStechPaul
    replied
    I always see a few Humvees and SUVs in the ditches whenever it snows.

Leave a comment:

• TGTool
    replied
    I saw a semi truck overturned in the ditch. What idiot would buy and drive one of those?

Leave a comment:

• mattthemuppet
    replied
    I saw an F150 on it's roof a while back too. No visible explanation for why, it just was. Those people with large pick up trucks are just fooling themselves!

Leave a comment:

• Doozer
    replied
    You hit it and they go flying!

Just 2 days ago, a little fart box car was on it's roof in the ditch in front of my house.
    Don't know the make, but the wheelbase was about the same as the track width.
    The fire department did not extract the driver until the ambulance arrived.
    Lost control on the curve in front of my house in the light rain.
    The last car that flipped over in front of my house was also a small import.
    The battery got thrown out of the car and into my woods. I picked up the
    battery and asked the cop if he needed it for evidence. He said No.
    I asked him if he knows what that means? I said Free battery for Doozer !
    One time a Chevy Volt rode over my mailbox and got stuck on my culvert pipe.
    Caught fire and about burned my woods down. You people with small cars
    are fooling yourselves.

-Doozer
    Last edited by Doozer; 10-31-2020, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    Love those stats!! I had a acura integra 1.8l with the new V-tec system (just came out). Amazing tech. Gotta love that gas milage. JR

Leave a comment:

• J Tiers
    replied
    You can keep your hockey puck car.

-Doozer
    I thought it was a "Dodge-'em" car..............😁

Leave a comment:

Working...
X