Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter bit a coyote in the arss today and i could not be more prouder...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I could lick my own balls
    I would not be playing these games.

-D
    DZER

Comment

very dangerous exercise and nothing to be proud of. thats what the hunters whistle signal is for, that makes the dog lie flat on the ground. here they are allowed to shoot a dog that is hunting and it happens.

Comment

Boy Dooze you sure can pick em,,,

does remind me of a story long ago of a very "outgoing woman", was out at the pub, Met this very hot looking redhead, actually knew who she was and she I but never connected, she was very well endowed to the level of most likely having lower back trouble now due to having to lug those twins around her entire life - and not to get too graphic but was not wearing any kind of a "harness" just one of those "Ellie May" type shirts, so we got to talking and kinda hit it off,

somehow the conversation went to the new playstation game (at the time) tomb-raiders and i told her i had it in an effort to try and lure her into my den,,, she sounded interested - so I asked her if she wanted to come over and play it and have a few more beers, she complied with allot of enthusiasm so off we went to my place,

I thought - what a great ice breaker just have a few more brews and relax and see where things lead, just got the game set up and she was on my left on the couch and kinda slightly behind me when my partially double vision catches something out of order on the floor half draped over the playstation box, at first im thinking all logic like "that's a no-no cuz it's covering vents and i don't want my gaming chips to overheat"

then im kinda like --- what a minute what is that? that looks oddly familiar somehow - and it's the same pattern cloth I was basically staring at point blank the entire night, something did not compute at first --- then I look over to my left and she's got both the girls out for a free run in the open breeze without even a leash and a very sensual look on her face,,, I was blown away, really could not come up with anything to say except a very awkward gulp and then "you don't want to play tomb-raiders do you?" she just gave me a naughty shake of the head "no" with kinda an "uh ah",,, I believe that's the last words we might have spoke or if there were any others I cannot remember... zero sleep that night, also connected with her a few days after and then it was like she moved out of town never seen her again....

I know her first name but not her last... she was about a decade younger than me...

Comment

Moral of that story, Women never have to be aggressive --- they can make it so a guy has zero choice in the matter without resorting to any such acts of desperation...

Comment

Not zero, but it does make it hard...

Comment

Should have clarified --- "A beautiful woman" lol

was waiting for the "pics or it never happened comment" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer View Post
                Who refers to their dog as their daughter ?
                How deep in the south are you ? ? ? ? ? ?
                It's kinda twisted dude.

-D
                I always referred to my two dogs as my furry kids.

It's an emotional bond thing...

Comment

Kids, furbabies, my girl, my boy, are pretty normal. Daughter or son is a bit beyond normalcy.
                  http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
                  Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
                  USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Kids is just as bad. No problem with how important pets can be to people or how much they love them or them being considered part of the family.... but they're not human, your kid, son or daughter
                    in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Another crazy thing is when people name their automobiles.
                      My friend calls his Jeep, Black Betty.
                      I hear I took betty to get her oil changed.
                      Give me a break.
                      Freaking retarded.

-Doozer
                      DZER

Comment

Another crazy thing is when people name their automobiles.
                        My friend calls his Jeep, Black Betty.
                        I hear I took betty to get her oil changed.
                        Give me a break.
                        Freaking retarded.

-Doozer
                        lol, shivers of disgust. naming the car is a 20 something chick thing
                        in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mcgyver View Post

lol, shivers of disgust. naming the car is a 20 something chick thing
                          Does that go for airplanes too? like what many of our military have done? even putting the name on the side or in some cases Naming each and every engine???

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post

Does that go for airplanes too? like what many of our military have done? even putting the name on the side or in some cases Naming each and every engine???
                            Simple minds.

-D
                            DZER

Comment

Simple minds.

-D
                              Really? guys who knew and know how to fly fighter jets and bombers and repair them and i might add probably had and have a set of nads on them about ten times what your "sporting" careful insulting our very finest Dooze, never ends well...

Comment

I must admit, I named my lathe after my wife.
                                That’s another story......

Sid

Comment

Working...
                                X