Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Products for the gullible

I came across this website: https://www.safespaceprotection.com/

Click on the Products tab and be stunned at what miracles their products will achieve, all for a bargain price. The Turboencabulator has nothing on these guys.

I had to flush the laptop's bull**** filters with energising crystal-filtered glacier water after reading a few pages. My geopathic stress levels have now been reduced and my transformative subtle energies are fully restored

Ian
    All of the gear, no idea...

I just wear a tin foil hat, and wrap foil around my router, the computer and my cordless and cell phones but I forgot about the smart meter. I'm going out to do that now!

Comment

Most of the Edge Technology products are for the gullible.

-Doozer

Last edited by Doozer; 11-13-2020, 12:02 PM.
      DZER

Comment

Can I measure the effectiveness of the Adapter with my EMF meter?

No current EMF meters are sensitive enough to show a change. Testing can be used to show the changed field effects the body. This is why we use DNA and qualitative testing. Effective testing requires an understanding of these principles.
        Well as long as the qualitative testing says it works, then I'm convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by barracudajoe View Post
          I just wear a tin foil hat, and wrap foil around my router, the computer and my cordless and cell phones but I forgot about the smart meter. I'm going out to do that now!
          The products may be BS, but are you saying EMF isn't a problem? A certain member, thought of as almost a god among HSMs was certain his smart meter was affecting his heath.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post

The products may be BS, but are you saying EMF isn't a problem? A certain member, thought of as almost a god among HSMs was certain his smart meter was affecting his heath.
            His tinfoil hat was the wrong way around. Shiny side OUT to keep out smart meter interference. Shiny side IN to retain thoughts and keep them from getting stolen. Often overlooked detail.

Comment

One of my friends, a very prolific model maker, spent some years of his working life as maintenance man at an important and busy radio transmitting station here in Canada. He told me that, as a party piece at the end of each tour for visitors, he would put one end of a fluorescent light tube in the ground, leaving the other end in the air. and the tube would light to almost full brilliance. He lived a happy and productive life well into his 90s !
              Regards David Powell.

Comment

That trick works under 440KV power lines as well ! Most odd to see an illuminated florescent tube lit up in the middle of a field.
                Best Regards:
                Baron J

Comment

Well, that site certainly fits the new, fact-free USA (or is it the World?)...... not a ONE of those things appears to have any relation to ordinary physics, you know, the kind of science that actually works..........
                  3751 6193 2700 3517

Keep eye on ball.
                  Hashim Khan

If you look closely at a digital signal, you find out it is really analog......

Comment

When I was a Lineman on a Transmission crew the odd time we would work in the substation outside the QE generating plant. The voltage from the generators was stepped up to 72, 138 and 230 KV in the substation with the 230KV being in it's own little area. I could work under the 72 and 138 KV bus bars ok but if I went under the 230KV bus bars, in just seconds I would get a mild headache. Leave and the headache disappeared too. I did some experimenting with back and forth and it would happen every time. What was perplexing was I wouldn't get a headache when I was doing hot work up a tower on the 230KV lines. The only reason for that that I could figure out was the tower lines had lower amperage on them than the bus bars did. Distance away was approximately the same for each.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                      Distance away was approximately the same for each.
                      Thats some hairy work you did.

Could it be the buss bars were closer to ground and were "leaking" a lil, through you?

Get some aluminium foil Fixes everything. JR

My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

I find scam sites like that entertaining. The sad part of course, is that some poor schmucks will fall for it.

Ed
                        For just a little more, you can do it yourself!

Comment

I'm not denying EMF exists. I'm doubting that any of those gizmos will protect or shield you from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post

His tinfoil hat was the wrong way around. Shiny side OUT to keep out smart meter interference. Shiny side IN to retain thoughts and keep them from getting stolen. Often overlooked detail.
                            Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer View Post
                              Most of the Edge Technology products are for the gullible.

-Doozer

I actually have the smaller version of this, it works well, but a dial indicator sweeping arm would be better, simpler, useful for more operations.

Comment

Working...
                              X