X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjk View Post
    Covid statistics (which I get from worldometers.info):
    Me too on the Worldometers.info

Is a good site though I wish they had the ability to filter by date range. Having 12 months of graph does not help see the "now" especially when large spikes have been reduced to much lesser counts.

Originally posted by fjk View Post
    yesterday the us had a total of 12,275,000 cases of COVID or 37,000/million.

​​​ We had 260,000 deaths, 785/million.

Australia had 27,800 cases (1,086/million) and 906 deaths (35/million)
    The pandemic has been going for a while now. I tend/try to look at what is happening now rather than too far into the past.

Sure Australia has had 906 deaths for a total count of 35 per million residents; but that number will probably not go up; there were only 2 locally acquired cases today; both from the South Australian "outbreak". SA is set to remove the lockdown today; all the contacts for the wee outbreak have been traced and there is confidence they have them all.

The US is currently at 786 deaths per million (history) but is adding something north of 40 deaths per million population every week; assumes the current trend of 2k deaths per day is with you till something more proactive is done to stop it.

Comment

BBC website lead story is reporting that California is about to introduce a night curfew on Saturday evening yet elsewhere they show the midwest multiple states as about 5 times worse so are they already restricted? Looks like most of you need to stay home like us.

Comment

There is no CO19 in the USA the president told them and its gods honest truth.

Comment

Working...
        X