Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Tiers
    replied
    These "installations" have been a "thing" at least since the '50s or '60s, and probably before that. Old news, ho, hum.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dubeau
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Dubeau View Post
    Probably some youtuber put it out there as a perpetual money generator. Expect more to show up in other locations shortly......Bonnie Raitt said it best...."lets give them something to talk about, a little mystery to figure out....."
    Here come the copy cats.....
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...shed-Utah.html

Leave a comment:

• reggie_obe
    replied
    Originally posted by RB211 View Post

George is a good guy, but I don't want to make too much extra work for him.
    That wasn't my meaning at all. It's the self-appointed school hall monitors.

Leave a comment:

• J Tiers
    replied
    Originally posted by Willy View Post

So who says those are even stars in the sky?
    Excellent point..... have you ever thought about being a conspiracy theory spoofer? Possible second career option!

Leave a comment:

• RB211
    replied
    Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post

Careful now. It's that time of the year when the 'net nannies decide which list you go on: naughty or nice.
    George is a good guy, but I don't want to make too much extra work for him.

Leave a comment:

• Willy
    replied
    Originally posted by J Tiers View Post

Now you are gonna have to prove the moon exists, and is not painted on the sky just like the stars are..............
    ................πŸ™„πŸ˜Ά
    So who says those are even stars in the sky?

Leave a comment:

• reggie_obe
    replied
    Originally posted by RB211 View Post
    Holy cow, my post vanished along with the Monolith!!! I guess the Aliens wanted to keep my literary masterpiece for themselves.
    Careful now. It's that time of the year when the 'net nannies decide which list you go on: naughty or nice.

Leave a comment:

• RB211
    replied
    Holy cow, my post vanished along with the Monolith!!! I guess the Aliens wanted to keep my literary masterpiece for themselves.

Leave a comment:

• sid pileski
    replied
    Well, it’s gone now anyway.

Somebody has it. Maybe the aliens came and got it back??

Leave a comment:

• Dan Dubeau
    replied
    Probably some youtuber put it out there as a perpetual money generator. Expect more to show up in other locations shortly......Bonnie Raitt said it best...."lets give them something to talk about, a little mystery to figure out....."

Leave a comment:

• reggie_obe
    replied
    In Romania, more Monolith mania: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIpR0RNpeeI

Leave a comment:

replied
    I think they were forced to move it because Jimmy Hoffa,s remains were inside it..

Leave a comment:

• Ian B
    replied
    Mart,

When I mentioned diamond drills, I was referring to the monolith in the book (the one found on the moon). I'd think an average set of HSS drills would happily perforate this one...

Ian

Leave a comment:

• J Tiers
    replied
    Originally posted by old mart View Post
    It always amazes me how a cheap fabrication made from either stainless steel or aluminium and held together with pop rivets can morph into an alien artifact which defies drilling with a diamond drill. Anytime soon somebody will be prooving that astronauts never stood on the moon.
    Now you are gonna have to prove the moon exists, and is not painted on the sky just like the stars are...... and that the earth is not flat, and covid exists, etc, etc, etc. πŸ™„πŸ˜Ά

Leave a comment:

• old mart
    replied
    It always amazes me how a cheap fabrication made from either stainless steel or aluminium and held together with pop rivets can morph into an alien artifact which defies drilling with a diamond drill. Anytime soon somebody will be prooving that astronauts never stood on the moon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X