OT - Merry Christmas all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas from the great white north. I was rainy all yesterday then snowed overnight for a winter wonderland. I was out at 5 for my walk, hard walking in it, but it was beautiful. Snapped some pics after the coffee was made.

Its for sure a very different Christmas. Thank goodness for technology so we can tie in family afar. Make the best of it, and I hope you have great day

Last edited by Mcgyver; 12-25-2020, 11:15 AM.
    in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Ooooh look at all the pretty snow 😁

Merry Christmas to you too bud!
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all
      John b. SW Chicago burbs.

Comment

Back at you,,, love looking at snow pics as long as there someplace else,,, beautiful :-)

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. We had all rain last night into today. Earlier in the week they were calling snow but it didn’t happen.

Comment

Wow, nice looking...like a Christmas card!! Looks about the same here in SE Michigan this morning. 1.875" over night. (This is a rough measurement, made on the calipers not the micrometer).
            Merry Christmas to all.
            S E Michigan

Comment

Merry Christmas. Nice shots, you have much more snow than us. We just got the ice, no snow. It's a skating rink around my place this morning.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.---We got the same amount of snow last night as McGyver. If I was 60 years younger I'd go ride a new sled. As things stand, I'll stay inside and pay special attention to my Baileys Cream whiskey. We video-conferenced with all of our married kids and grandchildren this morning, to see the little kids opening presents. Out unmarried son is due to show up here for Christmas dinner today.---Brian
                Brian Rupnow
                Design engineer
                Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Merry Christmas to all. The snow from the last storm that passed through here, leaving about a foot has been washed away by the rains.

Comment

That's a great pair of photos! It''ll be rain thru tomorrow night here. Typical western Oregon weather.
                    I wish everyone Merry Christmas, and a better year next year.
                    I cut it off twice; it's still too short
                    Oregon, USA

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! ...and a Happy New Year too!

Beautiful snow pictures. I miss that. Born and raised in the south, but I love the northern climate.
                      Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Merry xmass too all. Its amazing how different our lives are. Thats a beautiful pic of the snow. Something i doubt I will ever see again in real life. At least today was cool with a temp of 23 degrees c.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, I am just starting to digest the dinner after having done the washing up. The temperature here is 4.7C and dry, but tomorrow there is a lot of rain forecast courtesy of storm Bella.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!
                            Just finished up making the two beef Wellington for dinner later today. Still have two kids at home, one in North Carolina. FaceTimed her as we were eating brunch.
                            Got a cool wide angle/macro lens adapter for my iPhone. Will be using that for some pictures of future parts and builds.

Sid

Comment

While I maybe got up at the same time as Mcgyver being many thousand miles to the east the clock was showing something much more sensible. Don't think I've been up that early on a Christmas day since I was 6 yrs old. Alone per UK Tier 4 rules but well over-fed by a neighbour which means I still have my own supplies to repeat the celebrations tomorrow.
                              On rea-reading your initial post my appologies - you hadn't gone to bed yet and were just getting some more ice for the whiskey?

Comment

Working...
                              X