OT- Life below zero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Life below zero.

Harsh, judgemental and truth warning. Proceed with caution.
    This damn show is a JOKE! These social misfits have ALL THE amenities of the non "substance" living crowd.
    Andy Basich is a clown with more cordless AND corded, tools than harbor freight. He looks like a nut case. His girlfriend is a complete scank that is literally hard to look at. Andy had a previous girlfriend that was almost as appalling as his new one and she took a powder.
    The worst of all of the characters is Sue Akin (for the bacon I'm sure). I fast forward through the show as soon as her fugly face is shown.
    Sorry. I just had to speak the truth.

All of these type of shows are the same, lots of drama and BS.
    I never watch any of them , but obviously many people do or they wouldnt perpetuate the same crap.
    Gotta ask, if you find it stupid and offensive...... why do you watch it???
    Beaver County Alberta Canada

Comment

never heard of them. Why are you letting a show get your blood pressure up to the point you post a rant on a machining forum?
      in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

Simple... Turn off the TV...

Comment

Had not heard of it before. A description and more info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_Below_Zero
          http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
          Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
          USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Geez , you guys still watch TV ?

Comment

TV is most people's god.

Not me.

Take your religious posts elsewhere.

-D
              DZER

Comment

Who s!it in your hat?
                Why all the hate for the women who runs the hunting camp by herself?

Comment

Originally posted by 754 View Post
                  Geez , you guys still watch TV ?
                  Not this boy. And if I did, not those shows.

My father in law started watching "Oak Island" a few years back. They seem to be digging for treasure that they are "sure" is buried there, and have some sort of "map" that could probably apply to your property as well as the island.

I've seen it a time or three while up there visiting, and I think they could spin that show out for a decade at least.
                  2801 3147 6749 8779 4900 4900 4900

Keep eye on ball.
                  Hashim Khan

It's just a box of rain, I don't know who put it there.

Comment

Originally posted by challenger View Post
                    Harsh, judgemental and truth warning. Proceed with caution.
                    This damn show is a JOKE! These social misfits have ALL THE amenities of the non "substance" living crowd.
                    Andy Basich is a clown with more cordless AND corded, tools than harbor freight. He looks like a nut case. His girlfriend is a complete scank that is literally hard to look at. Andy had a previous girlfriend that was almost as appalling as his new one and she took a powder.
                    The worst of all of the characters is Sue Akin (for the bacon I'm sure). I fast forward through the show as soon as her fugly face is shown.
                    Sorry. I just had to speak the truth.
                    What kind of a girl would you expect someone like him to have living up there like that?? A Playboy playmate of the month?? Ha Ha......

JL............

Comment

I know a well known bike builder , and a long time gold miner.. and they like what they do..
                      and at least one has been around the TV shows.. but truth be known ...unless you are an attention whore, and need constant ego boost... it's easier to just go about your work , and not be filmed.
                      filming just gets in the way if the real work.....

Comment

Originally posted by redlee View Post
                        All of these type of shows are the same, lots of drama and BS.
                        I never watch any of them , but obviously many people do or they wouldnt perpetuate the same crap.
                        Gotta ask, if you find it stupid and offensive...... why do you watch it???
                        I no longer watch it. I watched several episodes to see if it was as horrible as my first impression.

Comment

I like watching certain shows. I record jeopardy and watch it every day. Doesn't make it my "God" but I do enjoy watching television. There are a lot of good diy shows and such.

Comment

The mostly garbage "shows" drove me to watch less and less TV. Combine that with the political pollution of major sports leagues, and I've lost all desire to watch. The incessant ads, with even worse content than the shows, have driven me to You Tube. Now, YT's new ads are creeping in, and I'm losing interest in that as well. I guess I might go back to books?
                            S E Michigan

Comment

I don't watch anything on cable that hasn't been recorded on my Tivo. Ad's? lol; just need to skip to another section - click, delete? click.
                              Last edited by lakeside53; 01-02-2021, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X