No announcement yet.

OT- Life below zero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that dumb a$$ed Brown Family show.
    “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

Comical., The No TV folks.

Like its a Badge of Honor I haven't watched TV in years, or even own one.. , That I have More going on, no time for TV. B.S. if you live in the U.S. More TVs per Capita.

HIppies did that back in the day. Tune out, tune in instead.

Yeah, its is not a Badge of Honor or even a thing really. It is usually a Choice and nothing more.

Ok, you dont watch TV and dont care about it.

Why feel the need to express that then Publicly to millions of folks? (It stays here for eternity)?

You do care whet others think about your TV watching. Lol JR
      My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Well, the issue was a dumb TV show. Not watching solves the problem of dumb TV shows pretty well.

I don't know about the "badge of honour" business, but the dumb TV shows don't bother me a bit now. "We report. You decide".
        2801 3147 6749 8779 4900 4900 4900

Keep eye on ball.
        Hashim Khan

It's just a box of rain, I don't know who put it there.

Comment

I really like accurate non biased reporting shows like MSNBC and CNN. JUST KIDDING!
          Actually, for the mind in neutral shows I like the Goldbergs and parking wars. Watching people lie about the fact that they don't deserve a ticket is amusing and the Goldbergs remind me of several families I grew up around. It's super funny IMO. The first thing the dad does after walking in the door after work is drop his pants and sit in "his" chair.

Comment

Working...
          X