OT Lock-N-Lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Lock-N-Lube

Has anyone had experience with a Lock-N-Lube or any other similar grease gun hold-on device. Thank you in advance.

Jon
    SW Mi

I have been using a Lock-N-Lube for a couple of years at work and I can't say enough good things about it. The name says it all. It stays on the zerk and lets you really lay into it if needed.

I have a lot of older zerks that were real finicky and as soon as I installed the LNL all that ended. It will probably pay for itself in wasted grease savings over it's life span. This is on an nice quality Legacy grease gun btw.

Comment

I have several of them. They are quite handy. One drawback is they add length so cannot fit on some grease fittings. It then takes a second grease gun just to do a few fittings. When buying, they include a second set of jaws with each Lock-N-Lube. I have found after a good while the jaws do need replaced.

Comment

I bought a Lock in Lube a couple of years ago. I coupled it with a Milwaukee electric grease gun. It works well, saves a lot of time and grease. It eliminates the need for a third hand when greasing hard to reach zerks. I use it mostly to grease my tractor and skid loader.

Tim

Comment

Working...
        X