paranormal workshop experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paranormal workshop experiences

Having a little nod just now, sitting in front of the computer. Was just watching a show about barn car finds and I dropped out. Found myself holding some kind of fabrication at the drill press, and was drilling. Suddenly the bit caught, and I ripped my hand out of there so I wouldn't get cut. I woke up to the sound of the mouse going flying. I'm glad it wasn't a drink in my hand. Yeah, ok- I'm awake.
    I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

LOL, this is the sort of post I expect around the end of Oct!

Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

I know I've developed a pretty good reflex from all the shocks I've gotten. Had anybody been in the room I would have scared the crap out of them. I actually felt pretty good right after waking up, that was a good power nap.
      I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Are you sure you’re awake now?

Comment

Most of my shop experiences are paranormal 😁.
          Hopefully the cute little mouse is okay?
          Btw, suggesting you were drilling a mouse is a bad visual. They are, after all, animals AND really small. 😊

Comment

You didn't eat any funny mushrooms by mistake did you ??

The only paranormal experience I had in my shop is misplacing a tool or something, upending the shop looking for it, finally giving up. Taking a break for lunch and walking back into the shop and there it is sitting on top of something on a bench................. right where I left it !

JL...................

Comment

I’m not sure if it is considered paranormal or not but multiple times I have launched miscellaneous hardware across the shop into a different dimension never to be found again.

Comment

Next time clamp the mouse to the table so it will stay put.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLee View Post
                  [snip] ................. right where I left it !
                  Ummm .... how can you be so sure that you left it there? This happens quite a bit and one can't easily dismiss the possibility that this stuff is playing with us. You know - hiding until we're gone and then coming out before we get back.

Comment

It reminds me of an episode Carlos Castaneda writes about early in his experience with his sorcerer teacher and hallucinogenic plants. He experiences himself flying through the air. Afterwards he asks if he was REALLY flying. Don Juan just says it was his experience. Yabbut, if he'd tied himself to a boulder, would he still have been able to fly? Well, he'd just have had to fly with the boulder too. How do we finally, absolutely, completely know what is real and what takes place only in our head since EVERYTHING we experience is through our head?
                    "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

There must be something else. Sometimes I find my dog staring with attention into a corner of the room as if something or someone is there. My daughter says he is looking at some ghost
                      Helder Ferreira
                      Setubal, Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by oxford View Post
                        I’m not sure if it is considered paranormal or not but multiple times I have launched miscellaneous hardware across the shop into a different dimension never to be found again.
                        How is that paranormal? You were asleep, had a very vivid dream and woke before it ended.

Comment

It only happened once, was in the shop late, or early morning, couldn’t sleep as I had some tooths ripped out by a fang mangler aka Dontist, had a weird feeling I was not alone, it got real cold, breath visible cold, put the heater on but still felt a bit uneasy, it stayed that way for a good half hour then suddenly it warmed, the feeling passed, it never happened again, it was odd but I still put it down to imagination, mind can play tricks on you!,
                          there were places at work some people would not go at night, the water treatment plant, it didn’t bother me much but I found out that directly below the plant was an old mine, there was an explosion and apparently 160 folk including children were trapped down there, never recovered, kind of sad really
                          mark

Comment

Many of the tools in my workshop belonged to my father, grandfather or great-grandfather - some go even farther back. Woodworking stuff particularly, but metal also. There have been times using them, maybe on something that I have never done before, that I have felt my hands or mind guided by something outside me. Some things that I have known that nothing in my recollected experience indicated that I should have known. But I acknowledge that at my age there are a lot of things that I have forgotten that I ever read or heard about.

The flip side, though, is forgetting about those things that I learned the hard way or had to put a lot of effort into. Such as coming across a tool that I made for some special purpose and put a day or so of work into, and not remembering what the hell it was for. So I now stamp or engrave them with their purpose or at least the machine they go with. What’s even worse is when I need a tool for a special job, spend a good deal of time thinking about and making it, mark it with its purpose, and put it away in a box of special tools I have made - only to find an identical one already there.

I’m 75 now, so maybe that explains some of this. But I think that my mind is still pretty sharp. And this is not a recent thing. There are more things in heaven and earth....

Comment

Originally posted by JoeLee View Post
                              You didn't eat any funny mushrooms by mistake did you ??

The only paranormal experience I had in my shop is misplacing a tool or something, upending the shop looking for it, finally giving up. Taking a break for lunch and walking back into the shop and there it is sitting on top of something on a bench................. right where I left it !

JL...................
                              If you're going to count THOSE events then heck yeah! ! ! My shop is TOTALLY haunted! ! ! ! Poltergeists in every corner and under every bit of scrap metal! ! ! !
                              Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X