paranormal workshop experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Georgineer View Post
    Incidentally, we visited Chislehurst caves in Kent a few years back, and the guide told us about one of the 'paranormal' TV shows that had been filmed there. Sure enough there were spooky happenings, strange noises and things moving without being touched. Apparently the director was doing it out of shot, throwing small stones and so on. One of the women in our party was quite upset to learn this, as it was one of her favourite shows.George B.
    A bit like this George?
    Sonny just finished installing an engine in this Ford E350 Van. Anthony thought it would be funny to do this on the first initial start up. Let's just say, S...

Comment

Originally posted by I make chips View Post

A bit like this George?
      Sonny just finished installing an engine in this Ford E350 Van. Anthony thought it would be funny to do this on the first initial start up. Let's just say, S...

Boy, that made me laugh! It reminded me of when I was a youngster working at my uncle's garage business. I was gingerly backing a customer's car out when there was a most awful scraping noise. I stopped instantly and looked round, to see my cousin standing next to the corrugated iron wall with a tyre lever in his hand and a huge grin on his face.

George B.

Comment

Working...
      X