Post Updates???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Updates???

Has anyone seen a setting for this forum, a checkbox if you will, to receive emails when a response to a post is provided? I can't find it. If there isn't, there needs to be one as I don't live on the forum as I'm sure many don't. All I'm saying is that it would be nice to receive an email when someone responds to a question that way the OP can go back to the post and read the response. Anyone?

I have not actually tested this, but in "Your Profile" under "User Settings" there is a check box for notifications if someone has responded to your post. I think this will show up in your notifications, not as an email to you, but again, have not tried it.
    "A machinist's (WHAP!) best friend (WHAP! WHAP!) is his hammer. (WHAP!)" - Fred Tanner, foreman, Lunenburg Foundry and Engineering machine shop, circa 1979

Comment

I get email notifications all the time, but I usually "hang out" here so they are not really needed.
      http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
      Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
      USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction; I found it. I never saw it before. I appreciate your time.

Comment

Working...
        X