This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT How much does yours cost?

The price of Covid 19 innoculations varies greatly from different manufacturers.

In the UK, some revealing figures have just been published. This is what the NHS is being charged.

Moderna £24- £28 per dose.
    Pfizer/Biontech £15 per dose.
    Oxford/Astra-Zenica £3 per dose.

Plus they don’t work or get you half a day at the undertaker as Fred said (dibnah)
    mark

Comment

Get the ones that don't need refrigeration.
      They contain extra mercury to keep them fresh.

-D
      DZER

Comment

In my county in southern Utah, USA, they're free to the public. They do say they 'may' collect insurance info, but the recipient isn't on the hook for anything.
        Southwest Utah

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer View Post
          Get the ones that don't need refrigeration.
          They contain extra mercury to keep them fresh.

-D
          And are you spouting off from your lower sphincters, or do you have actual knowledge of this?

Comment

https://www.thelancet.com/the-lancet-voice

Comment

Here's an unlikely alternative:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-55793575
              "A machinist's (WHAP!) best friend (WHAP! WHAP!) is his hammer. (WHAP!)" - Fred Tanner, foreman, Lunenburg Foundry and Engineering machine shop, circa 1979

Comment

Originally posted by boslab View Post
                Plus they don’t work or get you half a day at the undertaker as Fred said (dibnah)
                mark
                So funny, I didn't laugh.

Comment

The general public do not pay for being vaccinated, taxes fund the NHS. I was trying to highlight the profiteering going on. Of course, the usual readiness to believe everything on the internet without questioning the "facts" seems to be the norm. Keep swigging the bleach as recommended by an expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Corbettprime View Post

And are you spouting off from your lower sphincters, or do you have actual knowledge of this?
                    You would not believe me no matter what I presented, so why should I waste my time?
                    The burden to verify the truth is on you sir, not me.

-D
                    DZER

Comment

Never mind. Please close this thread.
                      Last edited by Captain K; 01-25-2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

COVID testing and inoculation are funded by the US government. Cost? Don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post
                          COVID testing and inoculation are funded by the US government. Cost? Don't know.
                          The testing in my area has always been charged to the patient or their insurance. Out of pocket can be over $100 depending on which test and test site you use. The antibody tests are pretty cheap now, or free if you donate blood to the red cross.
                          Southwest Utah

Comment

Mine is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by old mart View Post
                              The price of Covid 19 innoculations varies greatly from different manufacturers.

In the UK, some revealing figures have just been published. This is what the NHS is being charged.

Moderna £24- £28 per dose.
                              Pfizer/Biontech £15 per dose.
                              Oxford/Astra-Zenica £3 per dose.
                              Is the NHS paying the same as they are being charged?

I went to get a prescription refilled recently. Pharmacist said nope, Insurance won't pay without "prior authorization". Great. How long will that take. Up to 7 days I'm told. Pharmacist will fill the prescription but I would need to pay out of pocket, and it's gonna be pricey. A week is a long time to go without much needed medication. I mumbled a few words, maybe audible, and stormed out. I just don't carry that amount of cash, and didn't have the credit card with me. Next day, after breaking open the piggy bank, I go to get the medication. Pharmacist says that by paying out of pocket he might be able to "find" me a discount. Turned out to be 82% off the price I was quoted the day before.

Originally posted by old mart View Post
                              The general public do not pay for being vaccinated, taxes fund the NHS.
                              Where do the taxes come from that fund the NHS?

Comment

Working...
                              X