No announcement yet.

Funny Craigslist Add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That $8 has cost you $1950 so far and you are going to get it recovered again?

I can only wonder what that $200 DIY couch is going to really cost some sucker. The funny thing is, in CA, he will probably get that for it. I hope that is marine plywood because it sure looks like it has been sitting out in the rain for a while.

Originally posted by DR View Post
    In a former business I built a few frames for architect designed furniture that matched the style of the house they went in. For a properly designed and built frame $200 is a steal. But this one seems a bit flimsy across the back.

That design looks very much like our crouch only narrower. My wife bought the couch for me when we were dating for 8 bucks at a thrift store. When we married and moved into out house it was recovered for $750. Our two kids jumped on it so much after ten years it needed a new recovering, $1200 that time. Now the grandkids have trashed it, looks more like $2500 this time.
    Paul A.
    SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
    You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Originally posted by boslab View Post
      Think I know what he’s got too, some sort of brain parasite springs to mind, it’s munching away the more used bits first
      mark
      He knows what he's got: Yes were aware of that but was it a stroke brought on by a hemorrhage or a clot?

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl View Post
        You don't suppose that's an ad from our own JRouche, do you?
        He's in southern California, and seems to be a pretty active buyer/seller of all sorts of stuff.
        In that case, there would be several of them, all displayed on a throw rug inside the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
          That $8 has cost you $1950 so far and you are going to get it recovered again?

.................................................. .................................................. ....................
          So, what do you think a new, quality couch costs? I'm not talking about IKEA here.

Comment

Working...
          X