No announcement yet.

Lathe Tool Cart / Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to view these photos in a larger size? They are fairly small in the post and when I click on them, they just come up at that same small size. You seem to be using something called "photoid". I can attest to the utility of this board's own image hosting. It works well and is easy to use. And the photos will be there in a nice size for as long as the board itself is on the net.

Originally posted by Captain K View Post

This my solution. The box swings out of the way over the lathe when I'm not using it. It's a 3" steel pipe post bolted into the concrete. Swings on 2 way bigger than necessary timken bearings, 2" ID I think. Now if I could stop myself from piling other crap on the lathe I'd be in business.
    2 Photos
    Toolbox for the lathe - The Home Shop Machinist & Machinist's Workshop Magazine's BBS
    Link to other thread about this with full size pictures. They are tiny here for some reason.
    Paul A.
    SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
    You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
      Is there a way to view these photos in a larger size? They are fairly small in the post and when I click on them, they just come up at that same small size. You seem to be using something called "photoid". I can attest to the utility of this board's own image hosting. It works well and is easy to use. And the photos will be there in a nice size for as long as the board itself is on the net.
      Click the link he provided and got to the original thread where he posted them.

*** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

Comment

Bob
        Here is my combination Lathe and Mill cart
        Chucks, Collets and Nose pieces stored on a Steel Cart
        Must have heavy wheels - That is a 8 inch main wheel and a 4 inch caster- both with non-marring treads
        The 8 inch wheel is about 1/3 distance from end so it supports 2/3rds of weight and makes cart more turn-able in small spaces
        A handle on the end for maneuvering ( below the 12" RT.

Aloris Holders are on a rack on the wall behind one of my 2 lathes along with Centers, Drill Chucks

Rich

Click image for larger version

Name:	P7200029.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	708.5 KB
ID:	1935435

Name:	P7260035.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	646.6 KB
ID:	1935436

Name:	P3230032.JPG
Views:	147
Size:	649.3 KB
ID:	1935437

Green Bay, WI

Comment

They are only slightly larger there. I guess I need to view them on my cell phone to do them justice. I am sure they will use every bit of resolution of the screen there with nothing left.

Oh well.

Originally posted by Bob La Londe View Post

Click the link he provided and got to the original thread where he posted them.
          Paul A.
          SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
          You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
            They are only slightly larger there. I guess I need to view them on my cell phone to do them justice. I am sure they will use every bit of resolution of the screen there with nothing left.

Oh well.
            Um. Nope. Plenty big enough... if you actually click on the image in that thread. And even bigger of you click on that. I already checked. I wasn't making it up.

Attached Files
            *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

Comment

Paul. You need to be signed in to see full size pics. Click on the pics in my original thread after you sign in and they’re full size.

Comment

They won’t enlarge for me ether and I clicked on your original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain K View Post
                  Paul. You need to be signed in to see full size pics. Click on the pics in my original thread after you sign in and they’re full size.
                  This worked for me. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in and had the same issue.

Comment

Working...
                  X