OT: different email question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ridgerunner View Post

This could bring up a scenario that will not happen, but is a thought. Say he son had the money to keep paying the bill. He could hold the parents roof hostage with a dish on it. If they wanted to sell the house I wonder how that would work. There has to be some mechanism where a person can call Hughes or a satellite company and tell them to get the damn dish off my roof.
    Not a lawyer, nor do I have much expertise in the area. Is this a scenario where the parents present a (rather substantial amount) invoice to the son for renting space on their roof for his dish and account? I say account because I'm assuming that the dish is the property of Hughes.
    Last edited by tom_d; 03-24-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom_d View Post

Not a lawyer, nor do I have much expertise in the area. Is this a scenario where the parents present a (rather substantial amount) invoice to the son for renting space on their roof for his dish and account? I say account because I'm assuming that the dish is the property of Hughes.
      Ah, clever!

Comment

Much simpler than that. Simply have someone remove the dish from the roof and set it in the corner of the yard. Do not destroy it, just remove it. Your roof, your option, unless the son has a signed agreement with the parents allowing him unopposed access to the roof!
        Robin

Happily working on my second million Gave up on the first

Comment

Working...
        X