No announcement yet.

Speaking of letting go of shops...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your in-laws don't want to move in can I send you mine? Mine don't live with us and never will. We have a 15,000sq. ft. home. It would not be big enough for me and my in-laws to co-habitate. Can I send you my sister-in-law? Just hide your camera stuff. At least you have a job that keeps you away from home.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Making money can be like a sport for some people. It can be fun and entertaining. It doesn't have to be about greed. Money can be just about keeping score. It can be creative just like building something in the shop. Many people think and treat people that make a lot of money with contempt. Sure if they turn into assholes and greedy bastards then they deserve the contempt but if they are like me and are sweet and angelic and share the wealth then what is the harm?

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Well, it's a windowless 777 now, for half the month... I suppose I really just need to turn my workshop into a man cave of sorts for me. Money is security for me, that's all. It allows you to do things you want to do without being tethered in place. It also releases a ton of endorphins in my brain when I see it coming in.
        All those graphics cards I bought? I want to pay them off without selling the coins just yet, they are going to pop in July with changes to the block chain. Also need money to build rental cottages this summer, another reason to sell stuff in the garage that do not get used. I may keep the surface grinder, at least use it a few times to see if it is something I really need. I want to add linear ways to the Z axis on my Taig mill, will need it to grind the plate flat that the linear rails screw into.

Comment

Originally posted by RB211 View Post
          I want to pay them off without selling the coins just yet, they are going to pop in July with changes to the block chain.
          Funny, you sound like my kid. He works at UPS, graveyard and stops by our house after work to chit chat.

So he roped his Mom, yes, my wife into "investing" into this electro money. He is so excited when talking with her about whatever changes happened over the day with the crypto mulla.

He is learning and at not a great cost. You yuppies!! lol.. Kidding.. JR

Comment

Working...
          X