No announcement yet.

Broken thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is still a problem of some sort..... there is a thread by AKB shown as the last thread posted to, but it never shows up in the list. Something happened.
    CNC machines only go through the motions

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
      There is still a problem of some sort..... there is a thread by AKB shown as the last thread posted to, but it never shows up in the list. Something happened.
      Not sure I follow. Is this a separate thread from the RPC thread? Where is it showing and what list is it that it's not showing on?
      George
      Traverse City, MI

Comment

It was probably started by someone who is on the ignore list.... that would do it.

What is odd is that NOBODY is on the ignore list
        Last edited by J Tiers; 04-20-2021, 07:57 PM.
        CNC machines only go through the motions

Comment

George, I am glad you were able to fix it. As to what did it, all I can say is that I attempted to insert some comments inside of a quotation from the #1 post in the thread. I used red characters to have the comments stand out from that quoted text but then I decided to copy the quotation flags that enclosed that original post to show how it was broken by my insertions. I think I may have placed one of those copies in the wrong place, creating either a double start of a quotation or a double end to one. I have successfully done this before, but apparently one must be very careful with these mark-ups.

I see part of my comments were copied by in an answer, but that is all that is left of my post. I will not be trying to duplicate it. I'll just leave well enough alone.

Originally posted by George Bulliss View Post
          Looks to be working now. I am limited in what I can do from this end and had to resort to the BFH approach and delete Paul's thread. Not sure what he did in it but it looks like that was the problem.
          Paul A.
          SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
          You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Working...
          X