Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many posts does one need to be a senior member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many posts does one need to be a senior member?

Good evening everyone, I just got home from a long two week trip to missippi for military training. Now before I left, this site was shut down for what I remember as being under maintenance. A few things are looking diffrent. What qualifies some members as senior, or junior members? I dont remember those encaptions being there before. I found out that they will be deploying my unit late next year. I hope they will at least let me work in the machine shop on the base I will be assigned to.

First, thanks for serving our country.

Next. Yes, a lot of changes, some are even welcomed,NOW. You are luckie you missed that mess.
    As for the How many posts it seems to be over 100,unfortunately it isn't Time on board, or number of "relative" posts,IMHO.

Comment

How many posts does one need to be a senior member?

I have wondered about this too. I have seen "members" that had as little as 47 posts and "junior members" that have upwards of 100. It is not a big deal to me but there are a lot of things that are not clear about how this system works. I really enjoy it though and love to see what everyone else is doing. When I get settled in my new digs I will have some stuff to show too.

Jim (KB4IVH)
      Jim (KB4IVH)

Only fools abuse their tools.

Comment

Possibly, # of posts, divded by # of days of membership equalls # of posts per day ratio. Thus the higher ratio would change status?
        Les H.
        The Impossible Takes Just A Little Bit Longer!

Comment

To bad we don't have the "rate a member" feature turned on with this board. That would be interesting with this group... would you be in the cool kids group???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne02
            To bad we don't have the "rate a member" feature turned on with this board. That would be interesting with this group... would you be in the cool kids group???????????????
            I probably wouldn't, according to some folks.

Comment

Groupie

From what I've read, It would ruin a man's reputation to claim to be part of THAT group!

Comment

So true

Originally posted by Millman
                From what I've read, It would ruin a man's reputation to claim to be part of THAT group!
                LOL

Comment

How am I rated?

I am just posting to see how I am rated! Gary P. Hansen
                  In memory of Marine Engineer Paul Miller who gave his life for his country 7-19-2010 Helmand Province, Afghanistan. Freedom is not free, it is paid for with blood.

Comment

Originally posted by twowheelinjim
                    Good evening everyone, I just got home from a long two week trip to missippi for military training. Now before I left, this site was shut down for what I remember as being under maintenance. A few things are looking diffrent. What qualifies some members as senior, or junior members? I dont remember those encaptions being there before. I found out that they will be deploying my unit late next year. I hope they will at least let me work in the machine shop on the base I will be assigned to.
                    Lemmme quess,Camp Shelby?
                    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

I believe the default to reach senior member status on this forum software is 100 posts.
                      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Hmmm,Is there an echo in here?

Comment

The default is 100 but it can be changed to anything the forum admin wishes. Apparently some change has been made since the default is for anyone with less the six posts to be given "newbie" status and I haven't seen that. So, it may be 100 or it may not.
                          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

I like my number of "relative posts" idea.

Comment

pad lame pad lame pad

Comment

Working...
                              X