Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Machines Just Cost a Lot of Money

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Machines Just Cost a Lot of Money

    You can guess what it is exactly for a while. If I recall I'll post the link later.

    CNC Mill
    SPECIFICATIONS

    X-Axis 7.9"
    Y-Axis 8.7"
    Z-Axis 11"
    $ 225,000
    4 years old.
    *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

  • #2
    Mill for hard material.
    I forget that they call them,
    but made special for hard die and mold work.

    -D
    DZER

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm going to guess a mill for dental work. Those things look pricey.
      George
      Traverse City, MI

      Comment


      • #4
        A vanilla DMG ultrasonic mill
        Last edited by ikdor; 05-04-2021, 01:00 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Kern
          mark

          Comment


          • #6
            Its only money. Buy once, cry once. Am I right?!??

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bob La Londe View Post
              You can guess what it is exactly for a while. If I recall I'll post the link later.

              CNC Mill
              SPECIFICATIONS

              X-Axis 7.9"
              Y-Axis 8.7"
              Z-Axis 11"
              $ 225,000
              4 years old.
              Beat to hell and back Haas with a busted shell-mill, two spun-as-f*ck collet holders w/collets and a busted tool-changer. Oh and the night shift used a tool holder out of the wrong machine so the pull stud broke off inside the spindle but that's an easy fix.

              ...based on an actual machinery listing local to me.

              Comment


              • #8
                A non functioning clapped out Deckel anything.

                Comment


                • #9
                  5 axis Bitcoin mill

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Price is directly proportionate to profitability of the machine. If it isn't, you're a sucker for buying it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RB211 View Post
                      Price is directly proportionate to profitability of the machine. If it isn't, you're a sucker for buying it.
                      Really?
                      That's quite the ironic assertion (not that I'll argue the first statement). Do you own a mirror?
                      Location: North Central Texas

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kev74 View Post
                        Its only money. Buy once, cry once. Am I right?!??
                        Buy once, make payments for a very long time is far more accurate.......
                        If you think you understand what is going on, you haven't been paying attention.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Joel View Post

                          Really?
                          That's quite the ironic assertion (not that I'll argue the first statement). Do you own a mirror?
                          Maybe he got his 10EE for a song, but I know he's not using it.

                          -D
                          DZER

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X