No announcement yet.

O.T. More self driving vehicle adventures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Waymo began to learn at a geometric rate, it became self-aware at 3:15 PM Eastern time May 12th 2021. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug......" 🤣🤣
    Last edited by wierdscience; 05-19-2021, 11:01 PM.
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Waymo drives through my neighborhood all the time and I regularly drive around them when Im in Chandler. The first few times I saw them it was really weird to see a van driving with no humans in it. Anyways they generally do pretty well from what Ive seen. I’ve swerved or drifted towards them a couple times just to see what they did and they handled it fine, the other day I slowed to 35 in a 45mph lane with a waymo doing a safe 3-4 second pace behind me, and it put on its blinker and went around me. Funny video, this kid was seeing youtube dollar signs when this happened.

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience View Post
        "Waymo began to learn at a geometric rate, it became self-aware at 3:15 PM Eastern time May 12th 2021. In a panic, they tried to pull the plug......" 🤣🤣
        [Kyle Reese] "This is burned in by laser scan. Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal mother****ers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor. Your son, Sarah... your unborn son."

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
          I remember 40 years ago industry "experts" said computer program generating software would be so sophisticated that there wouldnt be any need for computer programmers because the clerical staff would just crank out whatever the company needed. Still nowhere in sight.
          Steve
          You might need to get out more. It's a LOT closer than you think. At least for routine stuff that is not time sensitive in execution.
          CNC machines only go through the motions

Comment

Working...
          X