Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new building..

Hey everyone,

I just moved my shop last week and I would love to post photos of my shop, just for the heck of it...but I have no idea how??? I have digital pictures, but how do I put a "link" or something on this post so you people can look at my pictures?? (only if you want to look)...my computer knowledge is only limited to CNC's...thats it...I am a computer idiot...any ideas??/

Thanks,
    Brent

Brent
    Congrats on the new shop brother! You can post the pictures by putting them on the net somewhere and placing a url address to access it. You could add them as a feature to your corporation website so your customers can ogle too. Plus now you can take pretty pictures of the cable shears instead of the rendered drawings!

Best of luck in the new shop!

Dave

Comment

The burning question is, how big is it? Size counts. I hate it when someone else has one bigger than mine.

Comment

Forrest, you just need to learn to live with it. I did. ... and early in life at that.
        Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Brent,

If you e-mail the photos to me, I'll be glad to host it from my website and add the url in the posting.

Albert

[email protected]

Comment

Thanks there Albert. I just emailed them 5 minutes ago...so if you do not recieve them, then let me know...By the way..my whole building is 6100 sq. feet..with 1100 sq. ft of offices. and the remaining 5000 sq. feet for the shop...

Brent

Comment

Here's Brent's new shop. Nice!!!

Picture 1
              Picture 2
              Picture 3
              Picture 4
              Picture 5
              Picture 6
              Picture 7
              Picture 8
              Picture 9
              Picture 10
              Picture 11
              Picture 12
              Picture 13
              Picture 14

My only question is, what's that large flat grey stuff that's everywhere

[This message has been edited by Rotate (edited 02-05-2003).]

Comment

It still amazes me everytime I look at my shop..My new building is exactly the same size as my old building...I never had so much space as I do now...I can still put about 4 more relatively big machines in the shop without moving anything...I am real excited, now I just need some $$$$ so I can go shopping .....someday....

thanks rotate for the posting of these pics...I do appreciate it, and I do owe you one....thanks again

brent

Comment

Great looking shop!! What kind of work do you do? or what do you make?

Bob

Comment

my website is www.newdraulictools.com....
                    this website is not totally finished yet..click on the "ND" logo to the left and it will take you to the particular products that I manufacture...But basically we manufacture Hydraulic and Pneumatic cable cutters......

And to thrud: I now have some digital pictures of some of the tools...so please quit teasing me of the line drawings..hee hee hee

brent

Comment

that is ... www.newdraulictools.com

sorry for the bad link

brent

Comment

Brent
                        Nice shop. The Hoover is a nice touch - will the floors stay that clean, or was that just to impress us shop envious hosers?

Getting a new shop is a lot like christmas for "big kids"...

Way to go, eh!

Comment

Wow, nice shop. I could fill that space with machines in a heartbeat. I had to recently take out my 20' material rack to make wall space for more machines. I don't know where the 6500 sq ft has gone?
                          Tell me please......that isn't PVC airline from the compressor is it?
                          Les

Comment

Hay Brent
                            What kind of shop is this? There are no chips on the floor.:P
                            Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
                            http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

Nice shop, dude. The only similarity between yours and my little one is that I used PVC for air line too. I figured that the 450 pound pressure rating was adequate and it was easy to install.

Comment

Working...
                              X