Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O/T: 25th Anniversary for my wife and I. Who knew, most said no 30 years ago lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: 25th Anniversary for my wife and I. Who knew, most said no 30 years ago lol

Yeah, just want to celebrate all you other folks that made it to 25+ is all. I feel proud, for my Wife and myself is all. It can be a hard road to good sometimes. Jr

Congratulations!

(37 years here, and still going.)
    CNC machines only go through the motions

Comment

The wife and I will be married 28 in October, but we have been together 31.
      Robin

Happily working on my second million Gave up on the first

Comment

Wife and I at 47 years.

Comment

51 here. Just had a knee replacement. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's a hard taskmaster helping me with physical therapy. You really need a tough coach to get through this with a favorable outcome. Just another example in a long wonderful marriage.

Comment

42 years here...My wife is the closest thing to an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten dipper View Post
              I think most are to be honest, just hard to see it sometimes.
              West Sussex UK

Comment

Originally posted by deltap View Post
                51 here. Just had a knee replacement. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's a hard taskmaster helping me with physical therapy. You really need a tough coach to get through this with a favorable outcome. Just another example in a long wonderful marriage.

No problem with commitment here 51 thats impressive.

Comment

Sounds like misery to me. I can barely put up with myself. I don't need that kind of stress when I get home.

-D
                  DZER

Comment

What a bunch of "youngsters" you-all are. :-) Come Oct it'll be 64th for us (if we make it ) :-) I'll only be 89
                    ...lew...

Comment

Originally posted by Tungsten dipper View Post
                      45 here, 25 is for amateurs😍.

My wife is almost an angel too, I mean she is in poor health not that she treats me nice.
                      The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

36 yrs for us.

Comment

Brings to mind a line I once read somewhere, "...we've had 15 happily married years." ("...The other 35, we fought like cats and dogs!")
                          Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Originally posted by Lew Hartswick View Post
                            What a bunch of "youngsters" you-all are. :-) Come Oct it'll be 64th for us (if we make it ) :-) I'll only be 89
                            ...lew...
                            Darn Lew, I thought I was going to have the record with 60 come Dec. 29, but you got me by a few .
                            When I was younger I used to say I wouldn't take a million dollars for my wife, but a million wouldn't get me to take another one. I'm back to the first part since I've mellowed a lot in old age.
                            “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

You can always race to the end and see who is married the longest.
                              The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X