Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O/T: 25th Anniversary for my wife and I. Who knew, most said no 30 years ago lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loose nut View Post
    You can always race to the end and see who is married the longest.
    Yeah, but the one that loses won't know he lost . Makes me think about buying life insurance. You are gambling with a big company, that you will die before they think you will.
    “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

We’ve been married 25 happy years. Out of 52, that ain’t bad.

Comment

52 years in September.

-js
        There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Comment

We hit 18 years in May. It goes by quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post

Yeah, but the one that loses won't know he lost . Makes me think about buying life insurance. You are gambling with a big company, that you will die before they think you will.

Hmm, good point. My wife gets my life pension for the rest of her days if we are still married if I croak?? LoL. She is younger (4yr) but I will out live her, to about 93 is my target. I hope she will be on my heals also JR

Comment

We hit the half-century mark over a year ago. I always introduce her as my first wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post

But if you win you will be screwing over the insurance company
                The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

"I don't get no satisfaction" if I'm dead.
                  “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

I always introduce my wife as my current wife.

Comment

I’m a 45 as well, I won’t say no hard bits but they were from outside, jobs, crazy people etc, I swear to god I wouldn’t be here if not for my wife, best bit of luck I ever had, she puts up with a lot! I can be an asshole on times though I do my level best not to be a pain, you get better as you get older I think
                      congratulations,
                      mark

Comment

It'll be 57 for us, this coming Sunday. Unfortunately, she came down with dementia nearly 10 years ago and is now in an assisted living facility. I really miss her.

Comment

Coming up on 50 years here and I can say that at 25 years you are just getting to the good part... Life continues to get better for many more years.

lg
                          no neat sig line
                          near Salem OR

Comment

Originally posted by jdunmyer View Post
                            It'll be 57 for us, this coming Sunday. Unfortunately, she came down with dementia nearly 10 years ago and is now in an assisted living facility. I really miss her.
                            That’s heartbreaking, sorry for you both, it’s a sickening disease, makes you wonder sometimes, why the f are so many falling victim to this insidious disease
                            mark

Comment

Working...
                            X