Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Vehicle maintenance and repair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8WfjkgqK9A

John, I had to stop watching when the driver got the car up on a slender "ramp," then crawled under!
    Allan Ostling

Phoenix, Arizona

Comment

Mine was when they repaired the flat tire by stuffing it with the little bushes but then when they drove away it was all aired up ... Magic!!

Comment

I never knew that spitting gas into the carb would bring a battery back to life.

Too much!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL46 View Post
          I never knew that spitting gas into the carb would bring a battery back to life.

Too much!
          I think it was heating the battery in the fire that brought it back to life.

Comment

Auto repair for dummies. You’d have to be a dummy to believe any of it. My favorite part was the flat tire conveniently in front of the camera. A little like the clips of surveillance cameras on tv that track the motion of a subject.

Comment

I guess you missed the message.🙂

Comment

As soon as I noticed it was Australia I stopped watching it. In about 10 hours I leave for that place with their insane COVID precautions. Be a pilot they said… See the world they said…

Comment

Originally posted by The Artful Bodger View Post
                  Yer like my Uncle.

He will send me a link to "something" and I know I dont want to watch it.

I stopped peeking years ago hahaa. JR
                  My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Working...
                  X